I am prettier than Rani & Preity: Meera

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

MEERA SAYS: I am prettier than Rani Mukerjee & Preity Zinta

Pakistani starlet Meera is back in Bollywood with a secret plan for stardom which she says is bound to succeed because she's prettier and younger than many of the industry's leading ladies.

If Meera is worried about making friends and winning over Bollywood luminaries, it sure didn't show in an interview with a national daily.

"Actresses like Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherjee have such ordinary faces, unlike me. I'm better looking and more photogenic than any of them," Meera said.

Meera has acted in more than 35 Pakistani films and made her Bollywood debut in May with Nazar.

But soon after she ditched Bollywood and returned to Pakistan complaining that she wasn't being treated well by Indian filmmakers.

Now, those days are behind her, she insisted and said, "Today I have a plan of action that I won't share with anybody. Very soon, I will be a big star in Bollywood."

Working to her advantage, she told the paper, is her youth.

"Most of the actresses here are above 30. I'm just 24 years old and have many more years to prove myself," she reportedly said.

its an old article
sorry if it has been posted b4😳

she thinks she is prettier than rani n preity

aham aham.....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha lolz...i think she hasn't seen ehr self in mirror omg.!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† i think she just losttttttt πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think she is aware there are actresses MUCH younger than her who have already achieved stardom unlike herπŸ˜† Look at Deepika or SonamπŸ˜›

Oh well good luck Meera you're pretty but calling urself prettier than others just shows what a snob you're :)

Miss_Norway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My god! kitne jhoot bolti hai! 24 years old?? we all r not mad! my god! kitne saalon se to fimon mein aa rahi hai aur ab 24 ki hoi hai..wah wah!
GOSH i dont like her at all!
sorry to her fans πŸ˜ƒ
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is so funny πŸ˜† i think she totally lost.... πŸ˜†
i think meera ji nay koi aur priety and rani dekhi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahha this is quite funny but i think she's pretier than rani but not preity lolz.it's not that i like her but if she wear clothes like bollywood actresses wears so she would look more beautiful but our pakistani actresses moslty don't wear those type of heavy saris or even western dresses in their movies.
Edited by cape - 16 years ago
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What A joke she is making herself joke by comparing herself

with great actress like RAni and Preiy....When ever i

see Meera her face is very much look a like a Man Face

she should see herself in tthe mirror....Yeh he to

problem hai humari paki actress kay saath atta jata

kuch hai bas batein kerni atti hai news mein

anne kay liye 😑
Edited by rizwanag - 16 years ago
saba1134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she is most beautiful than ashwariya roy πŸ˜†
bawlee thumbnail
the only thing i have to say to her is "GET A MIRROR"she is not pretty at all.and wat a joke she looks like if she in her early 30's or in her late 20's but 24 dont think so.