Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
meher reads the pieces and confesses tht she loves him to...
meanwhiel shhabana thinks about wht the fortune lady told her and feels the unborn baby inside her and decides not to abort it.
on th other hand ruksana khala makes shabana sign the papers where irfan's part of the property now becomes ruksana's ali's and the sister.
shabana then thinks to her self tht she mught aswell go to the police station and tell meher to leave her child alone and goes to tell meher to stay away from coz she doesn't want meher to turn out like ruksana khala and take her child awa y so she goes to the police station
she sits down on the chair and waits for zaid to go away. she goes to the police station wearing a burka so nobody recognises her.
she hears the converstaion between zaid ans maher how she asks him to do to massive favours for her as she is in peace now wide the world as she got wht she want wants. the first request from her is to eat a chocolate ice cream and the next request she asks zaid to adopt the child as she says to zaid that fter all shaban is her sister and her child is her child. after listening to this shabana goes outside and satrts to cry then she phones ali and asks him where he is
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG SHE IS DEAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knoooooooooooooooooo 😭 😭 it sure looks as though but it aint confired 🤢
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh oh oh oh