desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi

umm i'll be updationg from tomorrow onwards on whts happening in the drama meher

up until now she is in court over the murder of varinda>>her friend

i will write wriitten updates every now n thn...😃 so if u've missed it u'll kno whts goin on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Norway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bechari meher! and stupid shabana! she irritates me..i know something bad wil happen
Edited by Miss_Norway - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww yay omg thankyou ever soo much!!
desi-gal thumbnail
well heres the update from thusday and friday

well at the begining the brother and sister are talkin the man who says 'life ka funda' and the girl who is now thingys wife....hmmm i cant memeba her name
well the girl says to him tht she will leave the brother to do the rest>>kill shabana so zaid goes to jail and when both r out of the way they can hav al the money and the company zaid owns....
meanwhile
zaid had a confrontation with shabana the real one and asked her to leave the house but thn she shows him the court papers saying that she has the right to live in zaids house.as she is still irfans widow wife..
during tht time zaids servant who works in the house goes to the police station to meet the real meher and gives her food but under the food zaid gives meher a mobile phone to have
meanwhile zaid is pissed of shabana and goes bac to his room>>the other man i cant memba his name who says 'life a funda...' welll he tries to calm zaid down and asks him to watch a movie to relax
and guess wht tht movie is not a film it is the recording of irfans death...
zaid knows the thruth
so in the next episode zaid is really angry and wants to kill shabana and goes to her room at night an fires the gunshots at the bed... the other man who calls zaid brother comes in and says to zaid whts going on and turns the light>>>he even thinks zaids killed shabana but shabane fortunately isn't there....
and the reason being this is because she goes to some women who can predict the future and tht women tell her not to go bac home tht night
in the morning shabana comes bac home zaid is still waitin to kill her... bu whn he is about to kill her shabana reveals tht she is pregnant to him and if he does anythings to her or her khala she will abort the child who is his heir to his family who is his own child....
desi-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanag

is a new Drama meher

hmm es not a new drama it comes on ptv prime on sky channel 792 at 7pm

it started a while ago

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i feel bad for zaid i cnt belive it i hope she isnt pregnant with his child ='[
desi-gal thumbnail
eres some more update

zaid doesn't kil shabana and she is really pregnant
so the court day comes
all he evidence is gathered but then ruksana khala's is summened to come to the court buh instead of coming to the court she talks to shabana out side. when she is talkin to shabana she actually rings her son and repeats everything she has done so far to mehre e.g. like killed irfan, then varinda
and he hears her
he confirms that its her by havinga lokk at her
meanwhile ruksana khala tells shabana she is not goin to the court end of it and as soon as she gets in the car her son comes and stops her and forces her to go to the court with him....she gets irritatd and thn she pulls her gun out at him...everyone aroound the place looks at her and she runs away.
now her son knows the thruth he regrets not knowig who his true sister meher was
then it comes to the court time they all go in the lawyer against meher keeps on repeating that she shuld die but by the end of the court session meher is sentenced to a ful life imprisonment
she starts to cry and every one round her.
her mum begs th judge to change the decision buh he doesnt and goes away
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi-gal

hmm es not a new drama it comes on ptv prime on sky channel 792 at 7pm

it started a while ago

do you remember the day what day it comes on...plz tell me

I just luv watching My Pakistani Drama's i do have Ptv

tell me the day.....does anyone have video update of this

serial in case if its not air on Ptv Golbal....

Edited by rizwanag - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanag

do you remember the day what day it comes on...plz tell me

I just luv watching My Pakistani Drama's i do have Ptv

tell me the day.....does anyone have video update of this

serial in case if its not air on Ptv Golbal....

ohh i'm soo sorry i cant upload it buh like i can write update

i'd prefer it myself if someone culd upload a video lolz...

and it come monday-sunday >>7 days a week at 7pm on PTV PRIME

i dont fink ptv global show this drama

if u have SKY like i said before it comes on channel 792...

:) 😊

desi-gal thumbnail
eres whts happened so far

meher is in jail now
and zaid is still trieng to find a way to get her out
shabana walks in to the house where evryone is gathered (mehers family including)
she goes to zaid in front of every1 ht if he doesn't hand over the jaidad she will abort the child before it is born
zaid refuses and she goes away
outside she meets ruksana khla and u see ruksana khala unhaappy at shabana
and zaid is having illusions of meher and is in a monologue talking to himself about how he loves meher and has never confessed to her

in th enext episode shabana goes to ali and ruksana khal is dere ....ruksana khala says to shabana tht she hasn't been as succesful as her so she tells her tht as soon as the child is born she will make sure he is better evil thn shabana....ali on the other hand advices shabana to abort the child aswell but shabana gets annoyed and goes out of the room
thn meanwhile she goes bac to the fortuna lady...the lady advices shabana not to abort her child as the child will be the only reason for her to live
on the oher hand zaid goes to the police station to confess to meher how much he loves her but the police women who has been bribed by ali to kill meher doesnt allow him to go and meet her so zaid goes to the corner and cuts his finger then with his blood he writes a confession to meher tht he loves her. he asks the police officer to give it to her but the police officer instead reads it thn rips the letter in pieces and chucks the peices at meher.................