august29 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sorry mujhe nahi pata ka mara yeh question main kahaan post karoon iss liya main yahan kar rahi hoon sorry main na 2 question poochna thaa plz agar kissi ko jawab aata hai to plz mujhe bata dai pahala yeh hai ka islam main jo aqeeda hota hain un main aik yeh b hota hai qismat par eiman iss ka kiya matlab hota hai qismat par eiman ka plz mujhe koi samjha daa........ & nbsp; & nbsp; dusra question yeh hai ka sikh logon ka religion main woh log kiss ko khuda manta hain matlan unn ka religion ka bara main kissi ko pata hai to thora sa mujhe bataaa daaa ...... main bohat thankful hongi app ki plzzzzzzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Norway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry, i dont know either...hmm want to know too...hehe
rahi baat sikh logon ki..then i guess u can search on the net..hehe
august29 thumbnail
i m very serious plz any one can help me plzzzzzzzzzzz
lili_rose thumbnail
ok i will try to answer ur questions....

first qismat par eiman ya yakeen karna, iska matlab yeh hota hai kay jo apki kismat main hota wo apko mil kar rehta hai chahaey kuch be ho jayey har aik ki kismat pehlay decide ho chuki hoti hai lekin achay kaam ki koshish karni chahey aur uska faisala Allah par chor dayna chahey...iskay saath islam yeh be kehta hai kai har insan kay liyey wohi kam asaan hotay hain jiskay liyey wo paida houa hai jesay jo acha hoga woh achay kam karay ga uski kismat achi hogi jo bura hoga wo buray kam karay ga uski kismat buri hogi.

than u asked about sikhism...sikh religion baba guru nank nay banaya hai jo india say thay sikh religion basically hinduim or islam say related hai. okay here a brief intro from Wikipedia website:

The principal belief of Sikhism is faith in Vahiguru—represented using the sacred symbol of ek oa?kar, the Universal God. Sikhism advocates the pursuit of salvation through disciplined, personal meditation on the name and message of God. A key distinctive feature of Sikhism is a non-anthropomorphic concept of God, to the extent that one can interpret God as the Universe itself. The followers of Sikhism are ordained to follow the teachings of the ten Sikh gurus, or enlightened leaders, as well as the holy scripture entitled the Guru Granth Sahib, which includes selected works of many devotees from diverse socio-economic and religious backgrounds. The text was decreed by Gobind Singh, the tenth guru, as the final guru of the Khalsa Panth. Sikhism's traditions and teachings are distinctively associated with the history, society and culture of the Punjab. Adherents of Sikhism are known as Sikhs (students or disciples) and number over 23 million across the world. Most Sikhs live in the state of Punjab in India and, prior to the country's partition, millions of Sikhs lived in what is now known as the Punjab province of Pakistan.[4]

i hope that this bit of inormation helps you 😊