thank u so much

u and ur site simply rock 👏
heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks u thank u
Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thank you so much! It solves everyone's problems!
Thanks Vijay u r awesome...

thanks again
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG!!!!! yayyayya!!! lolzz...i've been waittttiiing!! hehhe*...thnx so much vijay! u rock! 😃
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, this is great news and lots of developement dgoing on, vijay, pat yourself on your back!! 👏
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
cool newsssssssss

thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ji 😳 😆
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Great idea Vijay to make it up to member whether Sig/Video Avi is shown based on internet speed 😛
Question though... don't the limits for avatar and sig size still apply? I've noticed that quite a few members have avatars larger than the max pixels size.... but more so.. many sigs are so large that when reading posts, sigs tend to take up the most room. I know on I-F.in you can't upload more than 100x100 pixel avi (as once i tried when mine was 99x102 😳 ) but an error came up informing me it was past the max size... would it be possible to have that with sigs here (b/c some sigs are double or even triple the max size and takes up wayy too much room esp. when posts are just one or two liners)?
Anyways just a thought... maybe I went off on a tangent 😆 ... As always, keep up the great work! 👏 👏
inusdia thumbnail
wow...that is really cool....thanx for telling us!!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot....its wonderful...i was wondering when the banner siggies r gonna be back...lol