PAKISTAN'S PRIDE ATIF COMING TO VANCOUVER

deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Pakistan's Pride Atif Aslam Coming To Vancouver SURREY - Pakistan's sensational singer ATIF ASLAM, whose latest single 'PEHLI NAZAR MEIN...' from super-hit film "RACE" is playing all-over the world and whose albums "DOORIE" and the latest "MERI KAHANI" have broken all records, is coming to VANCOUVER on MAY 18, 2008 (LONG WEEKEND) for SUMMERBEATS 2008 at the ORPHEUM THEATRE in VANCOUVER. Presented by KAMAL SHARMA of KAMAL'S VIDEO PALACE,"SUMMERBEATS 2008" also has 'Sufi' singer KAILASH KHER, whose sufi songs like 'Teri Diwani...','Heeray Moti main na jaanu...' and 'Allah ke bande...' resonates all across with no age barrier,India's most accomplished singer RICHHA SHARMA,whose 'Billo rani...' from film "GOAL' still plays at every party and Pakistan's "INDIAN IDOL" fame AMAANAT ALI,who can sing 'Sufi','Pop','Rock' to classic Mohammad Rafi songs along with musicians from Indian and Pakistan as well as dozens of dancers. Billed as the most entertaining show of 2008,'SUMMERBEATS 2008" has it all with artistes from INDIA and PAKISTAN and tickets at $35,45,55,65,75,100 and VIP will be snapped very soon.
For more information or to sponsor the show,please contact Kamal Sharma at (604)592-9777 or (604)833-1977

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irtaza thumbnail
thanx for sharing yaar vancouver tu bohat door hai agar hamaray city kay ass pass bhi hota tu shayad aray yaqeenan tabh bhi main naa jati 😆
no offence to atif fans 😃
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is he coming to Wonderland this year?
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he better be coming to toronto atleast !!!
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah,I'm wonderin if he's gonna be comin to Wonderland.😕
deactivated thumbnail
it was a blast,there was a lot of people who had a chance to have dinner and lunch wid atif.almost around 2,400 attendance!.
heres some videos of the performace:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmt675ld2Hg&NR=1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7IUB6xcGa4Y&feature=related

Enjoy,
Sahil Khan
😊 😉
125555555555555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my God. Thanks a lot. no one told me about this. 😆 nice topic indian_masala 😉 😆
nida_1990 thumbnail
yar he it mentions 18 may its july now!!!
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you know ppl..........main tum sub se pehlay Atif se millie........caues I saw him in my dream last nite.......I couldn't belive it........ 😍
sweety90 thumbnail
😆 really?? i am sure he was singing in ur dream rite??? 😆 anyways thanks for sharing, sory forgot ur name who has started this topic. sweety love to know any kind of news from atif. 😉 😊