Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: monu1101

I am sure if he is not happy he will make a post to ease off his anger..😆.. We all know now he is the 7th deewana..😳  ...ya poor him, sigh lives so strange....

I have a meeting now soon.. Ppl give me all odd timings for meetings..😡 And I am more glad to c ya guys here..😃

good luck....we all r glad to see u 2......😉
sherazakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Monu dont wori u r in mine mood coz i am a banker. 😃. N i will not get angry if Sandy give her at least a rose. kanjos Sandy.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monu1101

I am sure Urmi will start expecting things from him soon.. Once you own something the give and take starts..(* ufff i am in a bankers mood 😉 *) She anyhow gets wat she wants but Sandy should not depend on her capability and start treating her like a princess.. Nahi to I am sure sheraz gonna go mad at him 😆 😆

i hope for a change he gives her something before she expects or asks.

Fazila~ thumbnail
haan, i dont know what sandy is waiting for??? for us to tell him or for urmi to ask him, aata thori chalta hai... 😡
naharfan thumbnail
yaar samjha karo...he wants the atmosphere to be romantic when he gives her something...and how can it be romantc now with rasik so adamant
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharfan

yaar samjha karo...he wants the atmosphere to be romantic when he gives her something...and how can it be romantc now with rasik so adamant

hehehhe.yeah tu hum bhool hi gayee...hmm theek hai, jab sab theek ho jaya then sandy can buy a good present for her......😉