Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

wasnt he shaved in that rose - xray scene?

he was shaved n gelled too hehehπŸ˜‰ Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
now i strongly feel...if he loves his hair so much he must tie it in a pony tail. he can say he is imitating srk urmi's fave actor.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm good point sheraz.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I am sure once all this bhaang induced mess is cleared Urmi will get her bet's reward.. Well she expected only a 1000 Rs she is gonna get more now.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hmm good point sheraz.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I am sure once all this bhaang induced mess is cleared Urmi will get her bet's reward.. Well she expected only a 1000 Rs she is gonna get more now.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

ya, they give them very little coverage....its not enough.....n now sandy should buy something for her, he has never given her any present.......kanjoosπŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

ya, they give them very little coverage....its not enough.....n now sandy should buy something for her, he has never given her any present.......kanjoosπŸ˜†

I know.. I am also waiting for him to get her some surprise gift.😳. But both of them are kinda weird.. He wont buy and she wont expectπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fazila~ thumbnail

I know.. I am also waiting for him to get her some surprise gift.😳. But both of them are kinda weird.. He wont buy and she wont expectπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urmi doesnt want anything, she got what she wanted...Sandeep babu....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³....but sandeep should understand it, everything urmi has to teach him....comeon ur a learned guy n a journalist.....ab itne bhee bhola na banay......😳
monu_tan thumbnail
I am sure Urmi will start expecting things from him soon.. Once you own something the give and take starts..(* ufff i am in a bankers mood πŸ˜‰ *) She anyhow gets wat she wants but Sandy should not depend on her capability and start treating her like a princess.. Nahi to I am sure sheraz gonna go mad at him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nisha_07 thumbnail
So what d'you reckon his first gift to her will be? Except for the news that both her parents agreed 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail

I am sure Urmi will start expecting things from him soon.. Once you own something the give and take starts..(* ufff i am in a bankers mood πŸ˜‰ *) She anyhow gets wat she wants but Sandy should not depend on her capability and start treating her like a princess.. Nahi to I am sure sheraz gonna go mad at him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hehehhee.....well sheraz knows he cant do much about it....so he will have to accept it.... madam banker, im glad to see ur online today πŸ˜‰
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hehehhee.....well sheraz knows he cant do much about it....so he will have to accept it.... madam banker, im glad to see ur online today πŸ˜‰

I am sure if he is not happy he will make a post to ease off his anger..πŸ˜†.. We all know now he is the 7th deewana..😳 

I have a meeting now soon.. Ppl give me all odd timings for meetings..😑 And I am more glad to c ya guys here..πŸ˜ƒ