Sudeep - Professional vs. Personal

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

I'm SO upset at Sudeep's decision! How can he turn away a patient like that? Manaa hai ke he's a little jealous about Aanchal's relationship with the family but what does that have to do with Sachin? He's putting a patient's life in danger here because of his insecurities!

Sudeep 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aerian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree...and such unprofessionalism being a doctor is what pisses me off the most...Sudeep needs to grow up and treat his problems and insecurities with some maturity and talk to Aanchal clearly about what he thinks and feels... again..(I agree he did talk to aanchal about his love and his intention to marry her..but she did give her answer)...

shockalot thumbnail
I agree, especially about his unprofessionalism. As a doctor, when on duty, his sole responsibilities is the well-being of his patients. What irritated me the most was that he was so selfish in doing what he did. Did he even gain anything by turning Sid away? No...there was no loss or gain in this for him, but he was risking a child's life...*sigh* i hope he smartens up
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true! Sudeep really needs to get over his personal problems and look at Sachin like a patient proffesionally. He should realize that no matter how much he wishes it were true, Aanchal does NOT like him the way he does. Its so cruel how he's just turning Sachin away cuz hes angry with him... he's just a kid! 😕
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is so mean, mark my words...he might turn neg in future.....he is already being so selfish and unprofessional!
shockalot thumbnail
I really do see him turning negative...but i hope not