poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys Can anyone tell me why is Jaya mother is sitting on the wheel?

I feel it like in the movie Judwa where Reema Lagoo is sitting on the wheel chair and when duplicate Salman touches her hand. she feels it.

My second question is ... Is Aanchal Jaya real sister? That is why the title sounds Main teri Parchhain hoon.. what do you feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_supi

Guys Can anyone tell me why is Jaya mother is sitting on the wheel?

I feel it like in the movie Judwa where Reema Lagoo is sitting on the wheel chair and when duplicate Salman touches her hand. she feels it.

My second question is ... Is Aanchal Jaya real sister? That is why the title sounds Main teri Parchhain hoon.. what do you feel?

ok here goes ..

firstly - since Jaya's death her mother has become unresponsive ..I guess for that reason they have placed her in a wheelchair, to avoid any unnec harm, etc (I could be totally off the mark here, but to b honest the storyline hasn't given any particular reason for it)

secondly, Aanchal is not Jaya's real sister ..if you listen carefully to the title-track, the lyrics go "kehne ko mein parayai hoon" ..

they met at the bus station, Jaya was going to her maykah, whilst Aanchal was heading for her US-visa interview ..n becos Aanchal's bus broke down n was consequently delayed, Jaya exchanged her ticket with her, n in doing so, the bus Jaya travelled in met with an accident.

however (and ironically), Jaya's cousin-sister is Chanchal ..who was also her devarani

I hope that helps 😳

Edited by sa*ra - 16 years ago