KKK Apr 7 - 10: Rags - Vineeth Split?

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode 288

Sendra Vaara Kanavu: Ragavi birth mother still alive acclaims Priya.  Vineeth is shocked and wonders if she's lying.  But Priya is confident and claims that only she and Sanghavi know that truth.  

Vineeth is with Rishi.  When Vineeth tells Rishi about the matter (Priya's claim about knowing the truth), Rishi laughs it off!  He suggests that Priya is doing Kalakka povathu yaaru, Part 4 with Vineeth.  Vineeth requests him to be a little serious.  Rishi soon wonders why Sanghav didn't share the secret with Vineeth, assuming that she knew the truth.  Vineeth thinks perhaps she didn't want Rags to leave if Sanghavi had told everyone about it.  Rishi then claims that since both Sanghavi and Priya hated Rags, they would have definitely let the matter out to public.  Hence he requests Vineeth to let go of the matter that Priya might just be fooling him with.  Vineeth agrees to this. 

+ 1 students are chatting with Principal; PT, seeing, this, wonders if they are telling on him, and tries to run away.  But is soon called by the students.  Without a choice, he approaches them.  The principal is in a good mood and praises PT for his contribution to the success of the volleyball game (as was portrayed by Puli n Co.).  PT is a little shocked.  Principal soon wants PT to conduct the assembly meeting.  After much confusion, he agrees to do it on sports day.  Soon the conversation veers towards original certificates;  hearing this PT escapes since he still hasn't found his original certificates that Principal wanted to see.  But the moment Princi excuses PT for not providing the certificates, he pops back.  But Puli doesn't let this go; he is confident that PT will show the certificates before the meeting and also promises on PT's mother, on the latter's behalf.  PT is irked, and asks Puli why he had promised on his mother and soon starts to chase the boys. 

Rags is with Pandi and Pachai.  Pandi finds Priya's character very mysterious since at times she is Jothika (esp. towards Bala), and at other times she is Chandramuki (esp. towards them).  He further adds that the latest victims are Kishan and Kirpani, since they too have fallen for her.  He believes that these guys will soon go to the same place Pachai had gone to commit suicide.  Pachai finds it very unfair that Pandi has to always draw in all of his jokes.  Pandi replies that it can only be done with those who are always serious, just like Pachai and various other teachers, like Gabriel sir.  Just then Vineeth walks in.  Pandi refers to him as Natpukkaha Sarathkumar, and when asked what he meant, he adds that since Vineeth had given up the game upon being requested by Rags, their school girls too are laying conditions in order to maintain their friendship.  Vineeth then tells Rags that he had Sanghavi come in his dream.  Pandi interrupts and wonders why only beautiful girls come in his (Vineeth's) dream, since he's only gotten his grand ma come in his dream.  He also adds that Rags has come in Pachai's dream a lot; Pachai is really irritated!  Pandi is then teased by Vineeth, before Vineeth gets to the matter.  He wonders if Sanghavi had the habit of keeping a diary, and if so wants to see it.  Rags first says yes to Vineeth's question, but soon denies.  Soon Pachai chases Pandi for his mokkai jokes, while Rags wonders why Vineeth is,all of a sudden, talking about the Diary.  Vineeth wonders if Sanghavi had hidden something from him.  Rags assures that she would not have since he was her friend.  

Kishan and Kirpani approach Vineeth Anna, and want to ask him something.  The latter is in a rush, but finds the boys' anbu too much to handle.  He mistakes the two for a one – one fight and begins to prepare for a quickie.  The boys soon clarify that they are here for advice since Vineeth is considered as Gemini Ganeshan – Kadhal mannan.  Kishan further adds that they too are in love.  Vineeth is shocked and adds that it is too much.  The boys' maintain their stance and add that Vineeth help them out.  Vineeth is irked, but wonders who the girl is.  The boys are shy and start day dreaming.  All this while, Vineeth is thinking about beating the two up.  Soon Kishan answers Vineeth's question by saying that the girl is his X.  Vineeth doesn't get it, but begins to laugh when Kirpani sings the song "OH Priya Priya…en Priya Priya".  Vineeth adds that Priya deserves this, and is willing to help the two guys.  His first advice for them was to act all shy in front of her.  He gets them to practice non – stop and takes off. 

Vineeth and Rishi go to Rags' house.  She is surprised to see two;  Rishi adds that Vineeth is here to talk to Priya.  Rag's face changes for a second, and teases Vineeth for a bit.  But Vineeth denies and adds that he doesn't care about Priya.  Vineeth is struggling to find an answer but soon requests Rags to make a strong coffee.  Just before she leaves, Vineeth wants to know where he can find Sanghavi's belongings.  Upon being questioned, he adds that she (Sanghavi) had something for him for friendship day but never ended up giving it to him and hence he wants to take it.  Rags is curious as to why he is thinking about it all of a sudden, but soon tells him where it is – that is in her room.  Vineeth goes through Sanghavi's belongings – it is reminding him of the past.  Soon he spots the diary that he was looking of and hides behind his t- shirt.  Screen Freezes!

Kanavugal thodarum….

Wooohoooo….no Priya this episode for once!!!

Episode 289 -

Rishi wonders if Vineeth had read Sanghavi's diary.  Vineeth replies that he hasn't yet and wonders if he should, since it is personal.  Rishi teases him about having to steal it in the first place, and as such affirms that it is alright to read it.  He further adds that once he is done, they can return the diary to the same spot.  Vineeth is still wondering if he should.  Rishi no longer wants to advice him and takes off. 

Puli is in deep thought, while the rest are chatting.  Upon being inquired, Puli wants to know about their next Thalah.  The boys wonder why since Bala is their Thala.  Puli adds that Bala (Thala) isn't good, since one hand, he is in good terms with Priya, while on the other hand, he is friends with Rags.  As such they should not trust him.  One of them supports Puli, since he really lost form (due to Rags), but Shree adds that he won the cup for them.  But Puli still warns them, to which Kiran agrees!  Shree is unsure if anyone can actually beat Bala.  Puli firmly adds that Bala is beatable and that they go for a one on one today.  Just then they see Bala approaching them.  Puli's reaction changes (he's scared).  Bala wonders what Puli is up to, and teases him by saying if he's about to fight with someone.  Kiran adds that Puli is all set to fight, to which Bala suggest they (Bala – Puli) go for one on one!  Puli freaks out and adds that even his dog can't fight against Bala.  Puli then begins to praise Bala, of course to escape!  Bala leaves and Puli is relived.  The rest of them fall on Puli's feat and praise him for his acting skills.  

PT is looking for Puli n Co.  He asks a bystander and finds out that they are helping clean at the play ground.  He is shocked to find them clean the volleyball utensils, of course as to damage them.  He is irked to hear them (the boys) tell him about what they are doing.  Just then Princie walks and stands behind PT.  The boys inform PT, but the latter ignores and talks badly about Princie.  But the moment he spots Princie he's all terrified but the surprise awaits him…he is fined 6 months of his salary for the damage that was done to the utensils (of course by Puli and Co)! 

Bala is at Rag's mom and dad's house.  He's obviously talking about Rags not talking to him.  Rag's mom is really confused as to whom to support, since they tend to fight a lot.  She wonders what the problem is, and Rag's father helps explain the problem – Rag's team vs. Priya team.  Just then Rags enters!  Mom asks why she isn't talking to Bala.  Rags asks her dad what this is all about – and that latter is putting same side goal!  The mom scolds the dad and advices Rags that they must always learn to forgive and think patiently about what had happened.  Rags soon asks why the person who's complaining (refers to Bala) didn't tell them about what he had done.  The mom tells her that as girls, they must learn to forgive!  Rags soon raises a point as to why she (mom) doesn't talk to her siblings.   The dad is once again putting same side goal!  Rags then asks her mom for a coffee, who denies, and hence asks her father.  The parents then go off to make coffee for Rags and Bala (how lucky).  Bala is alone but as soon as he spots Rags, he calls her name out, but gets no response.  

Puli n Co. are sitting with Bala underneath the tree.  Puli calls Kishan and Kirpani and asks them to come to school.  Bala wonders why Puli is so eager, and Kiran explains that Puli is extremely bored and is in need of people to tease – the above two being the potentials!  Bala firmly adds that they will definitely find someone other than Kishan and Kirpani and looks out.  He spots Vineeth and asks them if they want to target him.  The rest are terrified, but Bala affirms that he's there to help them.  So Puli is willing to do it only if Bala is willing to lead.  As Vineeth goes and sits near them, Bala begins his veetai – of course about Vineeth challenging and losing out on the Volleyball Game.  During his taunt, Bala adds that when it comes to a challenge they should not care about friendship/ family; it has to be purely based on talent.  Vineeth is irked but keeps quiet.  Bala further goes on to add that those who give up for a girl are useless!  Just then Rags enters.  Bala is shocked and apologizes.  But Rags is really mad!  After she leaves, Vineeth symbolically adds that a biggy (referring to Bala) can definitely turn the plate on himself.  He further warns Puli and leaves. 

Vineeth looks at Sanghavi's diary and thinks about the past – memories of Sanghavi.  He slowly opens the diary and beings to read it.  In Sanghavi's voice:

I don't like this new school.  At home, I'm tensed by Rags, and hence was expecting this school to be good, but it isn't what I expected.  There are two groups – Vineeth vs. Bala, neither of which interest me.  

Vineeth – people refer to him as Chinese; He's a good looking fellow but is level headed. 

Unlike what I thought, Vineeth is so sweet.  

Yesterday only I found out the truth; I've been crying ever since.  Rag's mother is still alive.  What am I to do.  Even though I'll be happy seeing Rag's leave, but how will my parents take this.  They'll be shattered!  Should I tell them the truth.

Today only I told Priya about the matter.  I'm still wondering if I should be telling others about this.  Well Vineeth is my close friend, but I have not disclosed this matter yet.  I don't know how he'll react.  I feel pity for Rags.  I really like her now, and am ashamed of having to behave that way.  I don't want Rags to leave this house, and hence the truth will die within me.  She will be my sister! 

Kanavugal thodarum…..  

Wow yet another episode without Priya!!!

Episode 290 -

Pandi is cheerfully telling others (Vineeth, Rishi, and Rags) about Bala teasing (obviously very harshly) Vineeth without being aware of Raghavi's presence, but the moment he finds out he freezes in shock.  Rishi and Pandi laugh it off, while Rags and Vineeth remain silent.  Pandi further adds that Bala should stop making the matter worse, and asks Rags why she didn't do a Mariamma dance.  Vineeth calls out Pandi's name (for which Pandi refers to Vineeth as Vellai Thala), and advices that he stop agitating Rags further since she's already irked by the incident itself.  Pandi doesn't stop and insist that 7 1/2 Sani has kicked in Bala's life and that he's suffering big time.  He further adds that such events have mad Bala a villain while Vineeth the hero.  Pandi keeps blabbering non stop.  Seeing this, Rags speaks for once adding that the two things that remain opened all the time are hospitals and Pandi's mouth.  Vineeth and Rishi laugh it off.  Just then Priya calls Vineeth's name.  Hearing this, Rishi adds that 7 has started in Vineeth's life as well.  Vineeth looks very annoyed seeing her.  Priya closes in and asks Vineeth if he had eaten (adding the word chellam along with it).  The rest are a little stunned by Priya's behavior.  Priya keeps asking Vineeth if he had eaten, and further asks him to drop her off since she didn't bring her scooty today.  Vineeth agitatedly agrees to drop her off.  Too much malazhai mozhi from Priya (irked).  After she leaves, Rags looks at Vineeth.  

Vineeth is standing with Priya.  The latter is back in full form with so many attitudes.  She is teasing Vineeth, and the latter adds that it is his time.  Vineeth wants to know the truth, but Priya doesn't give in and adds that he must do whatever she tells him to before she shows him who Rag's mother is.  Vineeth is irked and calls her a selfish brat.  Priya replies that he too is selfish since he is here talking to her mainly to find out who Rag's mother is.  She further adds that in order for him to find out, he must be her friend, like he used to be (of course with so much attitude).  Without any choice, Vineeth agrees to do whatever she tells him to.  OMG…I've never seen such a villi; she's a poisoned beast forcing people to fall in her trap!  I really couldn't take it today, despite it being a TV show!!!

Vineeth approaches Rags.  They both seem down.  Vineeth apologizes for interacting with Priya.  Rag wonders why, and adds that there is no need to apologize.  He asks her if she's mad at him or if she is doubting him of backstabbing.  Rag admits that she's mad, but isn't doubting him, since he's her friend; and after all, people get mad at those who are really close!  She further adds that he has a special place in her heart (of course as a good friend), and tells him that he trusts him more so than Priya.  However, she adds that she's afraid that Priya might cause more trouble.  Vineeth gets a little emotional seeing Rag's maturity.  Rag teases him about getting emotional and firmly adds that she'll be there for him, as a good friend.  

+ 1 students – both Shree's and Rocky's team – are upset about not being able to find a girl partner for their inter competition duet dance!  Apparently, Mintu and Karthi don't talk to them, while Priya dances with Bala. Puli wonders who the male dancers are from there group; Shree replies that it is Rocky and himself (Shree).  Puli wants to dance but the rest tease him.  One of the boys then adds that some of them could dress up as girls and dance.  To find the ideal female dancer among themselves, they all plan to dress up and dance like girls eventually falling into a dream world.  They imagine each other dancing and laugh it off (really funny actually - a must watch scene - Puli dressed in pink was so cute; the rest were in sarees and Chudithar).  Just then Mintu and Karthi approach them and apologize for not talking to them even after their team wining the volleyball game.  The guys are surprised and welcome them into the group, especially at a crucial time (dance competition).  The girls agree to dance.

Rags is reading a book in the living room.  Priya approaches the living room.  Sitting next to Rags, she picks up her cell phone and pretends to be talking to Mintu.  She (Priya) adds that Vineeth and her are going out for dinner, and that both of them are close friends, unlike those who are jealous and do not want them to be friends (obviously targeting at Rags).  Rag is irked.  Just then Vineeth walks in.  Rag is a little shocked.  Vineeth without a choice tells Rags that he is going with Priya.  Rags gets really mad and storms off, slamming the room door.  Vineeth is pissed off at Priya, but the latter maintains that in order for him to find out the truth he must listen whatever she says (this part was so irritating to watch), and be good friends with her.  Vineeth looks at the room Rags is in.  Priya then walks over to the door and tells Rags that both of them are going out and that she won't be back till 8pm.  Poor Vineeth…he follows the villy.  After they leave, Rags opens the door.  The screen freezes on her.  

Kanavugal thodarum…

Oh man….today I nearly lost my patient while watching Priya's scenes.  I was happy at  not seeing her for the past two days, but boy her presence filled up the entire week.  

Episode 291 - coming soooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!

At school, Bala is sitting with Pandi and Pachai.  An absent minded Pandi begins to talk to Pachai about Chandramuki.  Pachai soon warns him about the presence of Bala, and hence he stops.  But Bala wants to know who Chandramuki is.  After giving a bit of an excuse, Pandi ends up telling Bala that they refer Priya as Chandramuki.  Bala, angrily, asks them why such a dire nick name for Priya.  Pandi then explains to him that Priya has many personalities (multiple personality split), one that resembles Ganaga and another resembling Chandramuki.  Bala advices them not to talk badly of Priya.  Pachai clarifies that Priya, at first talked to Vineeth, and then soon teamed up with Bala.  Bala doesn't find fault in this, since he believes that Priya disliked Vineeth.  Pachai further adds that if she had disliked Vineeth, then she shouldn't approach him again.  Pandi interrupts Pachai, but Bala adds that he doesn't believe them.  Just then Pandi informs Bala about Priya talking to Vineeth.  Bala doesn't believe it at first but soon begins to get convinced with Pachai's words.  Pandi further adds that the two (Vineeth and Priya) had gone out (obviously not on a date J), as such Pachai warns Bala not to believe Priya.  In the meantime, Pandi explains to Bala how good of a friend Rags is, and adds that he consider the latter as the true friends.  Bala is evidently mad and confused!  Pandi (and Pachai) leave Bala alone so he could think against Priya for once.  

At the restaurant, Priya is having an ice cream while Vineeth remained quiet.  Soon Vineeth asks Priya what she's going to achieve by forcibly bringing him out.  He further adds that such behavior could irk Rags, bring problems between the two (Rags – Vineeth), or even cause a misunderstanding between him and his friends.  She gives a sheepish smile, and asks if that is it.  Vineeth wants to know what else she has in her mind.  She then wonders if they can be good friends like before.  Vineeth explains to her that she shouldn't expect a friendship; after all, she is black mailing him.  She tries to explain that this is the truth – she wants to build a friendship with him.  She further asks him if he'll stop talking with her after he finds out who Rag's mother is.  Vineeth is silent and refers to think on her own.  To suck up to him, she adds that he's her favorite person in the entire school;  Vineeth laughs it off and adds that Bala would be hurt hearing this.  Priya denies it, since she believes that Bala likes Rags a lot better; as such she pities herself.  Once again, Vineeth finds this pretty funny since she'll pitying herself.  She clarifies that no one considers her as their true friend, and wonders if Vineeth too likes Rags more than her.  She then begins to get emotional, adding that people are basically using her (Guys She is finding it very difficult to be a villi!)  Vineeth then advices to her that she could change herself and let go of that anger she has over Rag, which she developed from Sanghavi's words.  Vineeth further adds that near the end, Sanghavi truly treasured Rags!   She beings to think about it and adds that she still hates Rags, but considers him (Vineeth) as her friend, and wants to know what she should do.  Hence Vineeth asks her who Rag's mother is, as a reply to this she wonders if he'll be her friend.  Priya then asks Vineeth to drop the matter for the time being, and offers him the piece of cake, not knowing that Bala is watching them (who happened to just arrive).  Vineeth reluctantly accepts a bite.  Bala is angered by this, and takes off.  

Vineeth and Rishi are seated by Rags.  The two exchange looks but don't say anything.  Rags looks very disturbed.  To break the silence, Vineeth asks her why she's keeping quiet.  She actually expected him to say something first, and wonders why he's all tensed up.  He requests her to say/ ask something; she asks him if he expects her to talk about yesterday's event, in which he came to their house to pick up Priya.  Rishi is shocked hearing this, since Vineeth had given him an excuse (Tire punctured) when had requested him to go to the movies with him.  Vineeth finds the pressure too much to handle and tries to take off.  Just then Rags clarifies that she is aware of Vineeth being uncomfortable around Priya, yet wonders what the problem is.  Vineeth tries to put it down, but Rags wants to know the truth that had made him fall in her trap (these two have a very good understanding).  Vineeth tries to avoid telling her the truth and changes the topic to a newspaper article he had read – which happens to resemble Rag's story – A family losing a son, and after three years, the foster parent is not willing to give up the son to the biological parent.  Rag's gets all serious and wanders what happened after.  Vineeth keeps it a suspense and asks her what she expects to happen.  Rags tells him that the boy must reach the biological parents!  Just then, Vineeth wonders what she'd do if her biological parents come to her.  Rags gets emotional and keeps quiet.  Vineeth apologizes but Rishi wants to know the answer.  Rag finds this question very difficult, but Vineeth repeats her answer to his previous question.  Just before Rag could say anything, the bell rings and she takes off.  Rishi is disappointed at not hearing the answer from Rags – after all, they know the truth!

Mintu is riding her bike, and soon spots the +1 students (Rocky's team) beating and chasing a bunch of boys.  She gets down, and intensely watches this.  While Rocky n Co. pass by, Mintu wonders what the problem is.  Rocky adds that since she doesn't like them finding among each other, they wanted to fight with others.  Mintu clarifies that she doesn't mind it if there is a reason for fighting, but not among friends.  She then wants to go to school with them.  Rocky wonders why such sudden care for them.  Mintu adds that they need not hang around to show care, like Rags or Priya, and wonders why they never thought about mingling with her and Karthi.  Now they begin to mingle with each other. 

As such the trio approach Vineeth, who wonders why they haven't left yet.  Rags then tells him about having to stay at school till 6/ 7pm, and requests him if he could also stay back.  Vineeth has no problem with it;  Rags smiles at Pandi, who tells Rags that they wait and watch to see if things change.  Just then Priya walks in, asking Vineeth to come.  Vineeth sadly looks at Rags and then informs Priya that he can't come right now.  But Priya maintains that she's left her bike at home and hence he must drop her off.  Vineeth has no choice, but to leave (all for Rag's sake) telling Rags that he'll call her later.  Rag is shattered, while Pandi is giggling.  Pachai tells him not to since Rag's has tears in her eyes.  

Rag is walking on the road, only to be approached by Vineeth (on his bike).  He says hi to Rags, but the latter ignores and leaves.  He stops her and wonders what the problem is, asking if she's mad at him.  He then offers her a ride, but she denies, telling him that if she gets ride from him now, then she will be wanting to get a ride back home.  Vineeth has no problem, but Rag wonders how sure he is, since if Priya calls him, he'll definitely leave.  Vineeth is silent!  Rags further adds that they have all the right to live their lives to the fullest and hence there is no need to adjust their lives for her.  She finds their care and affection (as a friend) a trapper, but the moment they distance themselves, she finds it very difficult.  Moreover, when she was alone, they supported her and became her friends, but the moment she needs the most amount of support, she is afraid that there will not be anyone.  Vineeth assures her that he'll explain the problem regarding Priya to her one day.  But Rags is not bothered and wants him to leave her alone!  Rags wants to change since she's been hit one too many a time– for having to give care and affection and expecting too much from them.  She finds both Bala and Vineeth's behaviors hard to absorb!  Vineeth is saddened. 

kanavugal thodarum.....

I'm a lot happier with the progress of KKK, since Bala will def. avoid Priya and Vineeth knows about Priya (and hence will not go against Rags), and am sure Rags will get to know why Vineeth is behaving like this.....

Happy Tamil New Year to you all!!!

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
gud one aisha.No priya 2day,haiyaaaaaaa.what will happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Now that Vineeth knows the truth...will he appraoch Priya to find out more....n will she draw him away from Rags...OMG...this Priya character it self is soo confusing..Pandi is correct...she can be both Jothika and Chandramuki....
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx aisha.i want vineet 2 show sangavi's diary 2 priya,so all problems will be resolved.but this is a megaaaaa serial,director will prolong the show.

u're right aisha,priya will use this golden opportunity 2 drag vineet 2 her team.

Bala is getting more & more negative scores 4m Ragavi,so rags will not talk 2 bala & now vineet will also join priya.so definitely she will be alone & will start 😭.
duckquack92 thumbnail

Kishan n Kirpani 😆 .....can't stop laughng seeing them.....cute n sweet...........may these guys a headache 2 our Chandramukhi 😈 😈 😈

Oh Rags no frnds contnu as so..... 😔 😔 😔

If vinith shw dat diary 2 priya she can know dat sangavi loved rags......n may it lead 2 a good deal btwn rags n priya..........can't be so??

Edited by duckquack92 - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aisha for the update 😃

i suppose vineeth took and read the diary just to confirm priya's words. i wonder what is he going to do, reveal or conceal.... i hope he gives back double dose to priya! 😡
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx aisha for the updates.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Aisha for the update 😃

On todays episode, Vineeth n Rags talk was a bit emotional...I liked that line she said "it will only take one 1 minute to talk about friendship, but its need a whole life to prove that"... thats so true 👏

omg...that + 1 scenes yamma joli...I couldnt stop laugh until it hurted at my stomuch 🤣 🤣 🤣 Puli was cute na on that pink/red dress 😳 😆 😆

this Priya..lord...I just wanted to give her left n right..better not talk about her 😡
kadhambari thumbnail
Really, +1 guys are damn funny 2day 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

but priya ---------------------------------------- 🤬 ,i just can't tolerate her. Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
The +1 scene was indeed a treat to watch today...esp. Puli looked like a real girl in his gettup! The one Dinesh (Rocky) and Shree dance for was funny as well! It is a must watch....
😆 😆 😆 ...this was relief to watch compared to the Priya Scenes.....
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago