7th April-Jis par beeti use hi pata

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Aku proposes to Keeya again, the phone rings, she answers and gets shocked. Aku asks who it is and she tells him the doc called to tell her that Sana is trying to take Ang away from Nainital so he doesnt recover from amnesia and instead makes a new life without judging her. Aku gets mad and says choose between me and Ang. He walks away.

At doc's house, Sana thanks the doc and so does Ang. They get ready to leave.

Meanwhile Keeya thinks back to times with both Aku and Ang. She thinks that both are equally important to her. Just then Neha comes and asks her what is wrong, she says that she has to go to the mandir but she will be back. She tells Neha many times to remember to tell Aku that Keeya will come back to him. She rushes off.

Keeya is in the mandir and she asks God what to do. Sana and Ang drive up behind her park there and they stand a little far from the mandir. There we find out that she is taking him to America, to make him apparently recover from amnesia.

Meanwhile, Aku comes out and asks about Keeya. Neha gives him Keeya's message and asks if he asked Keeya to marry him. And he says Keeya said yes. Neha is excited but asks him why he looks so tense. He begins to tell her as the scene fades away.

Back at the mandir, Keeya is evesdropping and realizes she has to stop Sana from taking Ang but at the same time there car leaves. She grabs a taxi and follows them. After a while she finds there car broken down. The driver says they went on a walk. Keeya goes to look for them.

Sana and Ang are standing on a cliff/hill with a beautiful view (reminiscent of the cabin house where this whole mess started). He tells her I made a mistake. Sana asks what it was. He says I forgot to say goodbye to a very good friend. She aks who it is. He says Keeya. She is shocked. She's like wait say that again. He says Keey a ur sister. She says u remember her and he's like of ocurse not I dint even remember u were my wife... I met her in Nainital.... sana says where is she now. Keeya says "Main yahan hoon Sana". She walks towards them. Sana looks shocked and Ang has a smile like a little kid who just got given chocolates. She tells Sana she can't take Ang or she will tell him everything. Sana says that she is his wife and she has full right to take him. Keeya says no that she will tell him. Sana holds Ang's hand and they start walkign away. Keeya threatens Sana again. Sana says to get out of her way or else... Keeya says "verna tum wohi karogi jo tumne mere saath ek saal pehle kiya tha?" Keeya smirks bravely and victoriously.

Tommorow: Keeya is standing on edge of cliff talking to/ commanding/screaming at Sana. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks, seems like Angad will get his memories back soon!!

Luv,

Shagun