*The DMG Times ~ Edition 20*

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Presenting to you the 20th edition of our newsletter! Thank you soo much for your wonderful responses to the previous newsletters..

For new members in our forum who would like to know the concept, story and the characters better, and to get to know everyone in the forum....

DMG Concept & Story

Helpdesk/Suggestions Corner

DMG Slambook

Updated rules for DMG Section

This week starts off with Riddhima telling Anjali about her love story with Armaan indirectly by saying it's what happens in a movie. She asks about her opinion as to what the girl should do and tells her that she doesn't know what the ending of the story is. Atul comes back to Sanjeevani and Riddhima wins IOTM. Armaan is in the locker room thinking about Riddhima with the payal in his hand. When Riddhima comes into the locker room, Armaan says some things to her to which she replies that he should keep his professional and personal life separately. Armaan throws the payal and it breaks. The next day, Riddhima gives out duties as monitor to all the interns. The interns aren't happy with where they're put and Armaan goes to each of them and suggests that they swap. He tells them that he'll look after Riddhima and explain to her about their swaps. Armaan deliberately says nothing to Riddhima and Keerti yells at her for allowing her interns to swap without them telling her a thing about their swaps. Riddhima is confused and finds out that Armaan was behind it all. Shashank calls Armaan to his office and tells him to keep his professional and personal lives apart. He questions him about his tattoos and Armaan tells him that he's only here to do his job and not to put an impression on anyone due to the tattoos on his arms. Shubhankar and Keerti are in-charge of the holi function Shubhankar organizes. The next day, the holi function is set-up outside. All the interns meet up and start playing holi. Nana mixes bhang into the laddoos and everyone eats them. The song, Jai Jai Shiv Shankar is played and everyone dances to it. Shubhankar dances with Keerti, Muskaan dances with Rahul and Anjali dances with Atul. Riddhima eats the laddoos and gets drunk. Armaan sees her in that state and takes her to her house. Riddhima tells him to become a horse and she climbs onto his back. He takes her into her room as her horse and puts her on her bed. Armaan tells her to go to sleep but she tells him not to leave her. She holds his hand and tells him that she loves him and she can't live without him. Armaan smiles and the episode ends there.

Monday 31st March

Written: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/904490

Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/904610

Tuesday 1st April

Written: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/905960

Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/905896

Wednesday 2nd April

Written: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/906829

Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/906987

Thursday 3rd April

Written: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/907945

Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/908015

musicdiva

Lois_Lane

roshniv3

Congratulations guys!πŸ‘ Participating, contributing and staying active in the forum will get your name on this list as well.

Feel free to use the sig below:

The scene where Ridz is drunk on bhang and Armaan goes to drop her home where she tells him not to leave her and then says 'I love you' to him, still in her drunk state which brings a smile upon Armaan's face.

Riddhima: For acting brilliantly after getting drunk from her screaming out the car to making Armaan her horse.. she entertained us wonderfully.

The sigg made by //Reena//

Congrats!πŸ‘ Here's your prize:

Avatar of the week is made by Kaira

Congrats! πŸ‘ Here's your prize:

VM of the week is by Ramsha247: Tum Bin

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/897789

Congrats!πŸ‘ Here's your prize:

FF of the is by Hinanizari: holi prediction FF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/895028

Congrats!πŸ‘ Here's your prize:

Last week we cropped out a pair of eyes from one of the DMG characters and you had to guess who's eyes those were. The answer was Sister Lovely!

The following members guessed it correctly:

*Kanu*

dramaholic

SaNyA_21

teenb12

nishat_1995

ksgrox123

pribhu

//Reena//

pwincess kanzi

N786

saylithegreat

nimrah

Phoenix_Dragon

forevercharmed

.:.MONA.:.

Angelic_Pari

sanober88

Congrats guys!πŸ‘ Here's your prize:

For this week: we are going to provide certain adjectives and you have to tell us what character that they would best fit.

Adjectives

Sweet

Bubbly

Fun-Loving

Strict

Funny

Please PM your answers to NLentries by April 12th, 2008 and title it as DMG NL contest.. do not post your answers here.

(thanks to Trina)

This week we actually have two.. and they are...

Rahul and Riddhima!

This week the cast looked especially colorful, during the week and of course in the Holi special.  The coveted title of Style Icon went to two deserving characters, Rahul and Riddhima.  Because style isn't just about wearing looks that work, it's also about taking risks.  Rahul this week looked hot in brown and purple dress shirts, unbuttoned at the top with skinny blue denims, brown belt and matching boots.  When the whole cast was clad in traditional clothing for Holi, he stood out in a white dress shirt, jeans and his trademark boots.  Having given up the saloon bartender vests, he's embraced a whole new him and yet kept his own identity this week.  Riddhima glowed in a lime ice suit in the beginning of the week, followed by a beautiful patterned blue suit and then for Holi wore a short-sleeved salwar with her dupatta as a headband.  Now that's what we call iconic style!!   The two gave Dr. Armaan a run for his money this week. 

This week there were many funny lines spoken by the characters but on the holi episode some lines were hilarious, funny and cute and they were spoken by our intern, Riddhima!

Some of them were:

"Chaabi? Chaabi Mere pait me hai..nikaloon... nikaloo nikalo"

"Pehle Dimple Dikhaoo.. pleasee dimple dikhaoo"

"Chal Ghoda Ban... Chal Mere Ghode.. tik tik tik"

Do you remember the time Armaan saved Riddhima from Vivek when she left the party? Well refresh your memory by watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6jnh16qlro

This week on the hot seat we have someone who's active both in the Oasis and the Heaven. She's none other than.. Nancy!

Here's a few questions we asked her:

How did you first get hooked to the DMG forum?

I started to watch DMG all thanks to a friend of mine who told me about it and I'm really glad that I followed her suggestion. I got addicted to DMG since the first episode it was so fresh and new that I fell in love instantly. And after watching DMG for few weeks I decided to join DMG section where I've met wonderful people.πŸ˜ƒ

What do you like/dislike about DMG forum? What are some things that you hate seeing when you come to the DMG forum? 

There are so many things that I love about DMG section that it makes me overlook to aspects that dislike, the only think that I don't like much is when members create topics saying what's going to happen next on DMG when it's all fake but all the fun loving members, soap itself, seeing so many talented members makes me ignore that. Overall DMG section ROCKS!πŸ˜ƒ A very special thanks to Sunita di and Trinzie who work so hard to maintain our forum clean and fun.πŸ‘πŸ‘

What one character from DMG can you relate with the most and why?

Till Muskaans entry I don't think I could relate myself to DMG characters maybe a lil bit of Sapna for being gujju and few lil things here and there... I think I relate to Muskaan (and some of them might agree with me) because I'm a master when it comes to chat, I get along with everyone, kinda distracted with what's happening around, physically I've many things in common with Muskaan (Ayushi) and just like her I care a lot for my family and friends.😳

How do you feel about the current track going on in DMG? Do you like/dislike it?

Don't need to think twice about this I'm loving it. Everything looks so perfect that I don't think I've ever disliked one episode and I'm so happy that lately everyone is getting their importance on the soap... Each episode of DMG brings me a big grin if it's not with AR, it can be only with Armaan or Nana, Atul, Muskaan without forgetting the brilliant performances actors give.

Is there anything you want to say to the crazy AR fans out there, like you?

Aha I really hope all my AR Heaven Divas and other AR fans read this being a positive person I'm always optimistic with any track. Erm my advice would be whatever happens to AR in future even if they are separated for a long time don't worry in the end AR are meant to be together take that as granted so don't get your BP high with AR.πŸ˜‰ Just wait and watch something good will be in store for us. Love you all.πŸ€—

Thank you so much Nancy for your wonderful answers! I'm sure everyone has had a great time reading them! πŸ˜ƒ

Labels - jenny1000

Main banner, Active Member, Media Center & Fun & Games siggy - jenny1000
Video updates - Sonyfan28 & Angelic_Pari
Written updates - Lois_Lane & Sanober88
SIOTW - trina1

Hope you enjoyed reading this week's newsletter. Thank you for your awesome responses and wonderful comments to last week's NL, we appreciate it.You can pm your ideas and suggestions of contests in the NL or if you would like to see any new sections in it. Do send them to Bubbly_Shelly, or *Sunita*.

Thanks,

Shelly and DMG Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Newsletter Shelly! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the winners!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nancy..great answers..enjoyed reading them πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘
Nice newsletter once again Shelly! 😳 πŸ‘

Congrats to all the winners! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ Well deserved! πŸ˜›

Had fun reading your answers Nancy! 😳

Love,

Sanya ❀️
ShahidKapur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great newsletter
congrats to all winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sanjana 😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fantablous Shells πŸ‘

Nancy, loved reading your answers, you are seriously postive in Heaven and always cheer us up.. πŸ˜ƒ
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Thanks Nisha, Sanya, Sanjana and Jenny 😳
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great NL Shells..

Congrats to all the winners and active members, well deserved..

I loved reading ur answers Nancy...
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo to all winners..great job shelly
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Newsletter Shellz😳

Congrtazz to all da winners..
very well deservedπŸ‘πŸ‘..

n Nancy.. i realli enjoyed readin ur answersπŸ˜ƒ