3rd April update* suman tells everything*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends..

heres the update for 3rd April..

priya sees prem with nikita hand in hand.. and gets very sad runs away crying... shes upset thinking that prem told her that hes busy and hes roaming with that nikita..she goes to her room and prem is confused nikita asks her to go to priya but when she trips down.. prem tels her that i will leave u first then go to her... jayvir sees this... and gets irritated..

priya goes and calls arjun arjun explains her that prem might have some reason and she should give him a chance she does that and prem comes.. and says rani sa told him to take care of nikita.. that shes her frends daughter and from london.. and priya gets senti..and forgives him saying i m sorry.. prem thinks i have to do something about this arjun...

prem is getting ready..and says after jhelofying that princess for like 3 months u r going out for a date with a hot girl..just then jayvir and namrata come.. and ask him whats going on he says the problem is that u dont trust me.. nikita comes in..and prem introduces her to them.. she says her leg is alright now..and they are getting late... prem exuses himself and they both leave.. they hit suman while going and prem introduces her.. nikita asks her to watchout next time..and leaves..

rani sa is miling thinking that staying abroad nikita is still so rooted in india.. her values etc... priya comes.. and says rani sa u called rani sa says i called u 1 hour ago.. priya says that calf was hurt so i was taking care of it.. rani sa says for god sake rajkumari u r a princess.. u arent suppose to do all this..anyways i dont want to spoil my mood nikita is come and her care is ur responsibility...

priya is irritated that nikita is allover rani sas mind..suman asks about nikita and priya starts off with her complaints regarding her..that shes troubling prem also.. suman thinks that i cant see priya like this she loves prem so much and prem..? what shud i do..

prem takes nikita to a resturant..prem is just flriting when arjun comes with his business partners he gets hold of prem and and nikita is introduced to him arjun remembers that priya told him about her...and nikita thinks to herself that 1st time she liked someone more than her choice ..arjun... prem takes his leave as soon as he sees nikita getting over friendly with arjun... arjun too leaves due to work.. on the way nikita asks prem about arjun..and says she likes him.. prem says hes not a gud guy he wanted to hit on priya but i saved her... nikita says i dun want to marry him but just spend time with him.. thats alll..

suman gathers courage.. and says even if its at the cost of the person whome i cant live without.. i cant let priya get hurt and cheated like this.. she goes and tells priya that dont turn.. but i want to tell u a truth that will break ur heart she tells everything about prem and says she loves her very much and so cant see her hurt shes just leaving when prem comes in.... shes shocked.. and priya gives a deep lost look throughout her conversation with suman till now..

episode rating: 7/10 with niki adding a new angle.. this show seems getting better... lets just hope for the best..

thats all from me tonight..

have a gud week ahead..

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago