Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!! 👏 I am sooo glad that this forum is up here and we are all able to check out the updates and catch up on the episodes that we have been missing. This is such a wonderful site, and I am soo glad that I joined it! Huge statistics going on all the way to the end of 2004!!! Keep up the good work everyone...coolbies, moderators, senior members, everyone...especially Vijay. Thanks for making this site for us in the first place. Totally enjoy it here everyday!!! 😃
alliha thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 CONGRATS VIJAY!! amazing job!!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW !!! THAT'S GR8 , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 😃 😃
kesha thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...that's impressive 👏. congratulations vijay and the rest of the administrative team. this really is an amazing place to make new friends. thanx to all the coolbies for amazing updates and all the moderators for keeping this forum clean and profanity free. wish u all the best for the future...👍🏼

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have heard that if you view the website with Netscape or Mozilla, then Alexa does not or can't count it. Only when view by Internet Explorer, it counts. Not sure how far it is true.

If it is true, the actual hits maybe a lot more considering the fact that so many people use other browsers.

Does anyone know how far this is true?

Hi..

You are absolutely right that Alexa do not count in hits from other Browsers as Alexa Toolbar is not compatible with it.

The stats as shown in my earlier posts are based on Server Raw Logs and not linked with Alexa.

We are certainly doing good with Alexa rating and it stands at 50,086 rank as of today and will move further up gradually.

Request to Members:

You can certainly help in improving the Site Rank on Alexa by using the India Forums Alexa toolbar.

Download FREE India-Forums Alexa Toolbar!

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cool. Awesome. The forum is doing really great. Also everyone use IE if possible to perk up the Alexa rating as well.

Thanks
😊
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Vijay for sharing this info with everyone. I have to say that you have created such an amzing forum, that all of us enjoy and new members or guests who visit for just updates too have started to take part in the conversation because the way this forum is presented. Lots of credit goes to you and ofcourse to all the members, who are simply so adorable.

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowww.............congrats to you vijay and all othe rindia forum members...................there is no place like I-Forums

Hi Friends,

Our Alexa ranking have improved further and it is currently: 40,520 in the WORLD.

Cheers,
Vijay