rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I just could not understnad why Riya sens kid is staying in US/ and who is she staying with? if her kid is in US why Riya is not in US? as we all know you could practice law here too. cna some give reasonable anwer to the above questions Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
probably she is keeping the kid away so that she is not affected with talks and other allegations that may come across and also may be because she is practising law, so she wants her daughter to be out of trouble.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what was her daughter's name?
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She had a government job- remember she was a public prosecutor and probably did not want to leave the job- she had send the child away for her studies as well as probably to keep her away from the illegitimate child stigma.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the kid's name was Chavi. Ya i think you all are right. Ria had a government job. She did not want any problems officially as she was earning for her daughter's future. Mainly, she was unmarried and feared the consequences of being a single mother. So she might have kept her daughter away from her so that not many people know of it.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for some reason, i have this picture in my mind that chhavi is staying at a boarding school in the USA. Somewhere in the serial, there was a reference to boarding schools, and thats why i think this.

perhaps the explanation may have been edited out when they try to make the episode 19mins or so? an oversite?

You know, the producers, directors and the cast should read these boards...!