2nd & 3rd Apr- Kya giseli kahani hai

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

2nd and 3rd April

Recap: Neha is telling Aku that everything is good here but it looks like im gonna have to come to Nanital and fix it all. Neha says she's coming to India tomorrow. Keeya asks Aku if he ate and he says no is there any problem. Keeya tries to make Ang remember the hotel room chipkali time he gets unclear visions and then faints. Keeya convinces Ang to take medicine after she tells him that remember u said u were my friend. Neha asks Aku wts wrong btwn u and Keeya and she says I would ask her if she was at home. He gets mad and says everything is ok. Ang asks Keeya about Sana she says u know everything she's ur wife. Then she's talking on the phone with Ang later and joking around with him. Neha thinks Keeya has an affair.

Keeya gives Aku his medicines and juice and says u will not forget right. He looks angry. She asks if she can leave he says nothing so she says ok bye. Neha comes out and questions her. Aku pretends like he didn't here. Keeya says I'm going to Dr. Khurana's house. Aku looks at her madly. (He's the one who convinced her to help out Ang and now khudhi akar dikha raha hai). Neha questions her brother he tries to put it off. Neha is angry. Neha decides she will question Keeya.

Keeya is running somewhere and Neha follows in close proximity. Neha bumps into some ppl and loses sight of Keeya. Keeya meets the doctor and says where is Ang and he says ur 10 min late. She says sorry. He asks her wt she is worried about and she of course replies nothing. But then she says when I do right with someone I do wrong with the other. I don't know wt to do. He tells her ur help with Ang has helped him soo much that I am sure his memory will eventually come back. She is about to leave when Ang is there. He says I can forgive u if u go on a walk with me. She says ok and they go walking. He asks her I know ur my sister's wife but "were we close" did we know each other? Just then Neha arrives and watches from a tree. Keeya affirms that they were best friends. HE says I believe u and gives his explanation why. HE then asks her to tell about her husband Aku. (Its official they are married but are living a lie and live in different rooms… I just know that by watching it). He asks her if shes happy with the marriage and she says yes but has tears in her eyes (Guys she's lying it was not a good idea to get them married). She says "I'm rlly lucky ke mujhe Ang jaisa jeevan saathi milgaya… im sorry… I mean Aku". He gives her a flower as a sign of friendship and Neha thinks he gave it to Keeya as a sign of love. He says will be friends forever. They walk on. Neha thinks she'll have to stop Keeya and Ang.

Aku is playing the guitar thinking about times with Keeya and then the gunshot. Neha comes just then running telling Aku about Ang and Keeya and she gets mad that he knows and is doing nothing about it. Aku tell her he gave Keeya permission to meet Ang. Neha gets mad again. He says do u think I feel good seeing them together I am helpless. He tells her that Ang forgot everything. Neha is surprised. He says Ang is just a patient for Keeya I can't tell her no. Neha reminds him of the past and he says I cant stop her. She's not my "wife" per say. We are together but not each other's. He says I feel bad when they're together because I love her. Waada raha plays softly and slowly in the background. Neha tells him that if u love hr so much ask her to marry u. (Oh ok theyre not married… maybe theyre paper marriage?!?!?!) He says maybe ur right, I can lose everything but I can't live without Keeya's love. (She doesn't love him she only cares for him… Why is he being stupid and insecure) He whines on some more.

Ang asks the doc about Sana and asks if she was a good wife.

Neha, Aku, and Keeya have dinner. Table is quiet. Neha says shes not hungry and leaves. Aku and Keeya talk about Ang's progress. He compliments her hard work and she says not without ur support would this be possible. He cools down a little bit. She says everything will be same as before in a couple of days then he will go into his own world and we will stay here. Aku says im happy to here everything will be like before. He says I'm going to sleep and u should go to sleep to u have a long day tomorrow (He's so rude… He's depressing her). She thinks that how come Ang coems back in my life everytime I try to forget him. How come Aku is so nice. On one side is Aku who has taken care of me and on the other is My Ang.

In the morning Keeya goes to see Ang and she thinks she's late to see him but turns out he went out on a walk early with… you guessed it… Sana. Show ends with Keeya watching Ang and Sana standing outside.

Keeya remembers Sana pushing Ang so he trips and is hanging from the cliff and then blaming Keeya… Keeya leaves.

Neha brings Aku medicine he says he doesn't want it. She asks why and he says its because I will propose Keeya tonight. They have a convo about it.

Keeya is in snow outside feeling bad getting mad at herself for feeling bad after seeing Sana and Ang together. She says why do I still feel for Ang who taught me to love and then there's Aku who probably loves me more than his life.

Neha & Aku sit at home with blankets waiting for Keeya.

Keeya is outside in the dark and thinks I am tired of all these tests in life.

Neha & Aku see the weather and worry for Keeya. They try to call her but phone isn't working. Aku says he will go look for her. Neha says she'll come.

Keeya says whenever I needed help U sent Aku as an Angel to help me but now Im coming to u forever.

Ang is dreaming of a garbled Sana pointing a gun at him. He wakes up and screams. Sana and Dr. Khurana rush to him. He says I saw someone shooting me. Dr. looks confused but Sana looks worried.

Aku is waiting at home. He cant wait anymore, drops his blanket, and goes to find Keeya. As he is about to leave he sees Keeya. He scolds her and she hugs him. He gets speechless. She tells him don't say anything and don't ask anything just take me to our house. He puts his arm around her and they go inside.

Sana is sitting by Ang's bed and he holds her hand, she thinks of good times with him. She then remembers accidentally shooting Aku who fell on Ang and hung from the cliff. He asks her what about that bad dream she tells Ang t on ot worry that it is just a bad dream. She tells him to go to sleep and after he goes to sleep she tells him sorry that she can't tell him the truth. She's scared he'll leave her so she won't tell him. And she doesn't want that to happen. Sana somes out and tells the doctor I will take Ang away from here. He asks how they will do his treatment and she says I'm not asking u I'm telling u I am his wife.

Neha calls Aku for chai and ask him when he's proposing… he says now and then goes to do it. Keeya comes down and Neha says I got to go. Keeya sits by Aku and they both smile.

Sana says I can't tell u the truth or bring back ur memory… We will go to America and start a new life. Dr hears her say we're leaving tommo. Dr. gets rlly worried.

Aku creates small talk and then he shows her the mangalsutra and she smiles.

Dr is saying Keeya is the only one who can save Ang. He tries to call her.

Keeya says "Yeh tohh…" Aku says "Kya tum…Kya tum mujhse…." Keeya says "Har cheez kehan kya zaroori hai". They both smile. Aku is imagining the hwle scene. The phone is ringing. He doesn't pick it up and she does. The Dr says Ive been trying to reach u the whole time. Sana is taking Ang back to Mumbai. And I heard her sya she will never let Ang's memory come back. Keeya gets shocked.

Next week: Keeya tells Neha that I am going to the mandir tell Aku that I will come back to him… Don't forget to tell him I will come back to him. She says ok and he runs off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you for an amazing update!!! cheers! 😊