of course!!i luvved tht part!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 2

Back to Mumbai

Shivani—Mom!?!

Tulsi—chup mom ki bachi!

As Tulsi comes and grabs Shivani's ear. Shivani kneels down in pain.

Shivani—Ahhh dadi???

Tulsi—kyun re, tum aaj college nahin gaye?

Shivani—u see dadi, I sorta overslept, so no I didn't go.

Nandani—What a stupid excuse! Why r u not attending ur classes?? Don't u wanna be educated?

Shivani—Mom? Come on u know that I'm not into that stuff.

Tulsi—Dekho, Shivani, u r really smart and ur jus wasting ur time not using ur brain. Go to school.

Nandani—I know ma, she had almost the perfect score on her exam's and she is not takin it seriously.

Shivani looks down and shakes her head. She quickly  pulls Nandani and Tulsi huggin them tight.

Shivani—I love u guys (and runs)

Tulsi—hey bhagwan yeh ladki bhi na! She has become so stubborn.

Nandani and tulsi laugh and start their kitchen job. Ganga quickly comes running down to help both of them.

Ganga—Nandani, why were u yelling at poor Shiv?

Nandani (laughs)—nothing, she is just being stubborn and isn't attending classes. Rest of the kids have gone already and she says she's overslept.

Ganga—Dekho Nands woh tumhari beti zarroor hai maggar merri pyari beti hai, don't yell at her.

Tulsi Smiles—tum dono bhi! I pray to thakur jee that our family always laughs just like this all the time.

Ganga and Nandani both smile at each other and then they all start to work.

Tulsi—Oh no!

Nandani—kya hua maa?

Tulsi- I forgot to call America to ask about Kt's exams.

Ganga—aree ha! Aaj uske scores ane wale thay na??

Tulsi—so what if all of us stay separately, they are still always be our wonderful neighbors! I miss them so much; and the kids haven't even seen their childhood friends in so long as well.

Nandani—Ma I have an idea! Why don't we gift Nandani and Anu a ticket? They can visit us, I mean they have vacation coming and so will the kids.

Ganga—hey great minds think a like!

Tulsi—achi baat hai, now all the childhood friends will once again get together in full masti.

(sighs) It will be jus like the old days.

Nandani and ganga—Ha ma!

Back to NJ, USA

Kt, and Prerna catch a bus quickly for class. They quickly run into the student bus that would take them to their University. They quickly grab a seat closest to the exit. A girl sees them goes to their side.

Girl—So Miss Kt, I heard that u got a great score on ur med exam.

Kt with no expressin—Ha toh?

Girl—Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Kt—Wahida Shut up!!!!

Wahida's sister is sitting next to her lookin embarrassed because of her sister screamin so loud. As mariyum notices people staring at them.

Maryam—I don't know her, she is just sitting next to me.

Kt, Prerna, and Wahida start to laugh. As Maryam looks away back into her business book; she was always the quiet cousin. Her and wahida were both born in the US and they had always lived in it as well.

Kt—Wahi, woh dekho Akash!

Wahida—Kaha???

Prerna—ha she always falls for that one!

Wahida—hey not fair.

Kt—well I still can't believe u! I mean come on, already starting to go out with someone??? I jus think its too early!!

Wahida—Jaab tumhe pyaar hoga tab pata chale ga.

Kt—me and love hmmp never. Sorry, if any guy comes near me, u can see chop chop to u know what?

Prerna shockingly laughs—Di aap bhi na! Hey but that was funny, I got to admit.

Kt—its true, I will never ever think about any guys, especially right now! I am not ready to ruin my life jus yet!

As the bus stops the ladies get out of the bus. Kt's white and pink salwar kameez shines in the sun while her hair and dupatta flies into the air. The wind blows really hard as the pink glittery duppata goes flyin into the air.

Mumbai, India

Here another pink Duppata lands right on Laksh's face. He smiles and looks around to see who it belongs to but finds no one.

Laksh thinking to himself—wow, a dupatta that happens to fly from no where landing on my face. (then talks out loud) Hey God?? I'm wondering if this could be the dupata of my one and only?? (he smirks to himself)

As Laksh walks towards the middle of his college to meet up with his brother and sister, he grabs the dupatta and wraps it around his neck in a fashionly order.

That's it for now!!! I hope u all like it!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this!! its soo different! very awesome part!! 👏

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I love this!! its soo different! very awesome part!! 👏

thanks so much, its people like u that inspire me to write! even though we r low on LKT fans, i guess we'll be enough.

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol!!!great job shiv!!but my name's spelt maryam,and the amazing thing is I alwayz have my nose buried into a book,lo!not exatly a bussiness book..but still!!lol!!
i luvved it!great job man
desigrl05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

thanks so much, its people like u that inspire me to write! even though we r low on LKT fans, i guess we'll be enough.

I know , we have his memory, we'll have to keep the spirit alive with that... whats worse than it ending is it's still 'adhura..

Originally posted by: aishu_fan

lol!!!great job shiv!!but my name's spelt maryam,and the amazing thing is I alwayz have my nose buried into a book,lo!not exatly a bussiness book..but still!!lol!!
i luvved it!great job man

oops sorry, i'll go fix right now

I know , we have his memory, we'll have to keep the spirit alive with that... whats worse than it ending is it's still 'adhura..

as long as we don't give on them, we r good!!! Hopefully we all support all of the LKT ffs!!! People comment like crazy and keep every LKT ff on the first board. 😆

It does suck, that the actual actual LKT triangle hadn't even started and they left it hanging 😭

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
I know no kidding! this forum will be filled w/ LKT ffs

I know no kidding! this forum will be filled w/ LKT ffs

thats a reALLY good thing!! 😳