sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Is it just me or this show is going tooo slow...
Goodness i want aachal to be in that family already...
its all just hanging there...
finally sachin gave me some hope.. about aachal coming back but other than that, nothing much is happenning.
and Aachal's character is becoming a little obbsessed about these children..
i don't get it, why couldn't she do fashion designing and teach the kids.
Its only 1 hour!!!
Or she could have worked for Siddharth's company...
she's starting to make everything into such a big deal... 😡
Get on with it aachal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aerian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree.. The producers are trying to potray her as some mahaan lady...Which she could have been had she tried achieving both her goals - teaching and fashion designing at the same time...But now, she is becoming one of those doing-nothing-better-than-home-tutoring-3-kids kinda girl.. and God the show is slow...But then, i dint expect a meet today, marriage tomm and kids the next day kinda serial from Rajshris too...So, i am ok with that part..But Aanchal needs to get a life..
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally disagree !!! its not going slow.. these are different facts of life which are sewed together and shown in this show.. its showing things abt aanchal chancal the kids.. everything.. and moreover.. aanchal is not obsessed with the kids.. its jusyt that there is too much injustice happening inj the house and aanchal cares for them bcoz she feels due to her they lost their mother !!! so .. NO !! SHE ISNT OBSESSED !
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to some extend I do agree that the show is bit slow. And also I completely agree with the fact that Aanchal could have done both. She sacrificing her career just does not make sense to me. Yes she blames herself for the kids loosing their mother, but she is getting obsessed with the kids. She knows injustice is being done to them but does not want to disclose the reason to anyone as to why she is so adamant on teaching them.
And why she had to hide the fact that she is a designer is beyond me. I just can't understand that.