1st April update *Karan is back to find K

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends..

heres the update for 1st april...

Ri joins in Kathy and other 3 are explained the importance of this place by aunty (the lanlady) and Kathy ri pam and gaj convince aunty that they will transform this place if given a chance... aunty agrees but says she doesnt have funds... all 4 decide on taking loan..ri calls some person for loan...and he tells her he will be there within an hour...

pratap is talking to Vm and he shows pratap aka jimmy his new hotel layout... mandy to is impressed and says she will call all her page 3 frends and make this hotel the talk of the town... just then karan comes in ..and anaida when barges in he is left shocked.. he looses control and says that she shud be in jail what is she doin here.... vm asks him to behave as anaida is the new CEO of his new chainn of hotels and he shud know how to behave in front of guests... he shows a file full of proofs against kathy and convinces karan that shes the culprit... karan remembers ketan uncles truth and just leaves.... jimmy asks Vm if all this is true he says yea.. and truth is what is shown.. those 4 are now history and i know karan will ruin my hotel behind them which i wont let to happen... karan is quizzed and decides to find kathy as he kows that truth is some stranger... he is just thinking what to do.. when he sees happy singh and he runs away....while an employee asks karan about his health karan is disturbed... and despirate to find out the truth...

some person comes in to see the hotel and says all 4 that he wont invest his money in this gave yard aunty gets gyper and insults him and throws him out of the house...she warns all 4 to not get anyone here after this... all 4 are tensed and tryin to sleep... when pam's cell rings its pratap and pam is questioning him he just says he wants to speak to kathy... he informs kathy that karan is back and trying to find out about all of them kathy is shocked...

precap: karan gets hold of happy singh and questions him hes tryin to brush of the topic but karan is adamant...

episode rating : a 7/10 with karan comming and kathy ri pam and gaj getting a chance to prove thier capabilities the story is getting even more intresting.....everyone acted well and hopes are high on a bright twist ahead...

thats all from me for now..

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanx annu good 2 c karan back..........

Luv,

Shagun