nidapida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey people,

i had a question on junoon's music video for Sayonee, does anyone understand what is happening and care to explain it to me? thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry havent seen the song before so I cant help u
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
go to youtube and search the term for the song u'll find it
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The video was about child kidnapping which still happens in all over the world. Children are then force to beg. But fortunetly this kid runs away from the kidnapper and lives in a darbar until he is all grown. He sees a women in black dress whereever he goes,but nobody else can see her .So they call him mad and throws stone on him. The song is about his pain and loss. Vey very touchy video and one of my fav song
Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
gossip.girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

The video was about child kidnapping which still happens in all over the world. Children are then force to beg. But fortunetly this kid runs away from the kidnapper and lives in a darbar until he is all grown. He sees a women in black dress whereever he goes,but nobody else can see her .So they call him mad and throws stone on him. The song is about his pain and loss. Vey very touchy video and one of my fav song

yes .. thnks fiza .. btw the little kid in the video was in my skool and he turned out to be pretty cute actually very cute !! lol ahem ahem 😳

nidapida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

thanks! that is what I was looking for!!!!