24th -27thMarch update*kathy meets all 3*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends..

heres the upadte for march 24th...- 27th march

kathy meets all 3 they all play holi... all 4 cherish thier friendship and kathy tells them thank you... ri gets a call that her ayi has slipped and is admitted in the hospital... she thinks that 1stlly she doesnt have money and now.. her ayi in hospital... gaj gives her money and she promises to return soon...

mandy wants to take advantage of vms drunk condition and tries to find out whats between him and anaida she records the convo and when just vm is bout to say he falls unconcious...

all three are thinking at night what to do... and pam says lets go to kathy's house.. gaj says what she tell her parents we are out to prove something and we shud show our parents that we can be thier sons... when pam starst missing her parents she gets a call from them and they say that we took a new dress for ur holi and we are missing u so much u are enjoying there and hows ur job listening to all this pam gets emotionally and starts crying on phone kathy and gaj handle her...and make her call her parents again to assure them that shes safe in the morning

all three somehow find a place to freshen up... and wander from here to there they feel hungry so they eat in a tea stall pam is very irritated and says i wont eat this food.. some people tease them and pam slaps one guy and gathers crowd who mob them and hit them pam says i know how to handele these they all move and arent able to find a place to stay they spend a night outside below a tree..

kathy goes to meet pratap early morning hes scolding someone that he shudnt have told him to act if he cant pay kathy gets upset pratap asks her about her well being and she starst crying and says i m sorry i couldnt pay u pratapp tells her to relax and says did i ask for money... he tells her that he had slaps only from his mom... she cannot be her mom but he can consider her as her sister..both get emotional.. and pratap asks that whats next kathy tells him to convince vm to sell his hotel again... and she will meet him next time he assures of supporting her...

pam keps asking gaj what happen... gaj makes an exuse.. and when pam asks u went to arrange a place to stay she abruptly nods... they all start going and when gaj asks kathy she just brushes the topic of... they go to a hotel and a old man comes there...

vm scolds anaida that he wants the three gals back.. she gets irritated... and promise to never let those trainees back... in that hotel all 3 manage to get dinner ... gaj and kathy decide to convince the uncle to get shelter there... and kathy succeeds in convincing them... that uncle agrees and when pam says where will we sleep kathy and gaj join tables put dupattas...and keeps clothes as pillows and arrange a bed kind of arrangement pam shows tantrums but kathy convinces her...

in the morning kathy helps and gaj help uncle to get things done... and they say that they will work for free they have experience in working for a reoputed hotel and have management degree too.. uncle finally agreees they start thier work... pratap is successfull in patching up with Vm later that uncles landlady isnt well... and kathy sees TP's car and some people in search of them.. she locks all doors.. pam is highly irriotated uncle keeps blaming all 3 and tells them hes sure they might have cheated somone thats why people are behind them... kathy tries to convince but in vain... after taking so much of taunts... pam is highly irritated kathy and gaj doesnt let uncle get a doc for his land lady he gets more furious and decides to not help them anymore... when gaj says that kathy knows how handle medically ill patients he just irritatedly goes pam and kathy say that this wrong.. but gaj says she has confidence on kathy...

pam is very irritated and walks out out with her suitcase... despite much efforts of gaj and kathy she blames kathy for all this and gets out on roads... RI is back and says that i told ayi but she gave me her promise and told me to go back to work... god knows where the other 3 are ... trying kathy's mobile my cell is dead now what i will do god.. she then says phatphati... she is just finding some idea to call when she sees a pco... and when shes trying... she sees TP's car behind the PCO and gets tensed...

Episodes over..

i apologose for the delay due to my exams...

episode rating : last whole week gets a 6/10 with only kathy and others wandering with her and facing the same kind of problems again and again... it was quite boring....

thats all from me now..

love

anu

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS