31 March update*prem harassess sumi*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends…

Heres the update for 31 march…

rani sa is pissed with sumi and daima says that wait sumi will tell everything sumi starts crying and says i dont want to say anything and runs to her room... daima asks rani sa for some time... and she goes behind sumi...she blames sumi for keeping quiet and says that she shudnt have.... kept quiet sumi finally breaks out that prem knows that raaz now.. and i was scared... he threatened me so i had to keep quiet she hugs daima and daima is feeling helpless..

prem is thinking now i m saved but what shud i do that she keeps quiet forever...

priya is very upset that 1st time sumi is in problem and she doesnt even want to share it with priya... she is very upset...and thinks of what to do... she calls up arjun and arjun says that she shud go and talk to her and make her realise that whatever sumi wants to say or share despite all that priya is always there with her... priya tells arjun that she feels sumi shud have herself come n told her problem arjun says u r just thinking from ur point of view maybe she doesnt want to upset u or maybe she is tied by something.....priya says u are right.. u understand relationships so well.. all my problems are sorted when i speak to u... arjun promise me u will never leave me... orlelse i will feel very lonely... arjun smiles..and they disconnect the call..

prem goes to suman's room and say ohhh u r so scared of me..n i like that u shud be... u know what i m very "kameena" i can do anything for money when i can cheat on priya whos so naive and innocent think what i will do with u... just imagine... and u know i m not that bad but this anger when i get angry i go mad... my head turns.. and i feel like doing so many things... breaking things destroying everything u know how... he puuls the curtains behind him and breaks it harshly screaming.... and takes a vase...and acts like hitting it on sumi sumi screams..and he stops...he gives it to sumi and says weill do mandavli... deal.. u keep my secret i will keep urs coz if anyone comes out the mahal will be destroyed..and u dont want that right.. sumi nods... when prem come he sees priya... priya asks him what he was doing hje whispers to sumi thank god she din hear anything ...prem acts sweet and says that he came to ask sumi if shes fine and tell her that if she has any problem i m i mean we are there priya says wow even arjun told me that prem gets irritated but smiles... he leaves... and priya sits with sumi...

prem goes to his room... and namrata and jayvir come prem tells them that sumi knows everything and now they have to do something and it will be better if they support him orelse it thier own loss..they agree...

priya and sumi talk priya reminds sumi of her old days and says please tell me what happenned orelse i will cry sumi says u think i will be happy seeing u cry priya sasys then tell me sumi says theres no problem i just want to go away... thats it... priya says its ok if u can forget arjun only by staying away i will live without u... they both hug and sumi thinks that raaz and ur life both are pricelless to me more important thatn my own life to me... after hearing some voice run out.. namarata starts screaming that her necklace is robbed.. and tells thats giuards told that they saw sumi in my room when jayvir questions sumi priya saves her saying she was with me... rani sa says him to stop as he doesnt have enough evidence..he stops and namrata asks all to check sumi's room priya stops but in vain just then prem comes..and then says that heres ur necklace and heres the gueard who robbed it namrata identifies it and thanks prem.. sumi is left confused that i can do anything to stop him in his intentions and he saved me from getting insulted... is this his gesture or some new game plan hes playing with me...

precap : prem tries convincing priya that arjun and sumi have lied to him...

episode rating : 7/10 i think it was an average episode but i cant help saying atushman(prem ) gets a 10/10 for acting in the harrassing scene his intensity and expression can get anyone scared to wits i m sure... ali was fairly gud and sweet as usual... and suman and others too were fairly gud... ETR is taking a very intresting turn and i think we have a gud story to look ahead...

i wonder if suman will involve arjun with this exposing thing coz now only arjun can save both the raaz and priya...

thats all from me..have a gud day..

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 prem is very tez
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is sumi's raaz? Have I missed anything?