Himesh a Great Actor by Satish Kaushik

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Most surprisingly Satish Kaushik ( producer of Karzzzz) has nothing but praises for Himeshji and has compared him to Kishore Da, in ability to deliver long dialogues with a great rhythm in his speech.

Hats off to Himeshji.👏👏👏

He is also very happy with Urmila.👏👏👏

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/03/27/11113/

Satish Kaushik hospitalized 

By Subhash K. Jha, March 27, 2008 - 10:47 IST

Satish Kaushik who's currently confined to bed after a surgery plans to ask his new blue-eyed boy, Himesh Reshammiya, to compose a promotional song for Kaushik's teen romance Tere Sang.

"Tere Sang needs a promotional prop. And who better able to provide it than Himesh? Coincidentally, both me and my Tere Sang hero, Ruslaan Mumtaz, are currently confined to bed. He's so accident prone. While we were shooting Tere Sang he fell off the bicycle and had a serious injury. Now he has torn a ligament in his knee while I am recovering from a minor surgery. This is a good time for me to work on the music of our film."

Satish Kaushik who has just returned from 35 days of shooting with Himesh Reshammiya and Urmila Matondkar for Karzzzz in South Africa can't stop praising his two stars. "They're such professionals and so clued in to the technicalities of cinema. I was amazed by Himesh's ability to deliver long dialogues with the right pauses for breath and punctuation. This rhythm in the speech patterns is generally lacking in our film actors. The last time I saw an actor convey the same rhythm in speech was that other singer-actor Kishore Kumar."

As for Urmila, "The last time I worked with her was when I was assisting Shekhar Kapoor for Masoom. She was just a child then. In-between we were supposed to do a full-on masala film called Bus Conductor. But she opted out. Now for Karzzzz, she's so passionately involved."

language=JavaScript src="https://www.india-forums.com/scripts/google_ads_afc.js"> google_ad_client = 'ca-indiafm_js'; // substitute your client_id google_ad_channel = ''; google_ad_output = 'js'; google_max_num_ads = '3'; google_page_url =document.URL; google_language = 'en'; google_encoding = 'utf8'; google_safe = 'high'; google_adtest = 'off'; google_hints = ''; google_kw = ''; google_kw_type = 'broad'; google_contents = ''; google_ad_section = 'default'; language=JavaScript src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js ">
type=text/javascript> dapMgr.enableACB("GE300",false); d apMgr.renderAd("GE300","&PG=IFMGE3&AP=1089",300,250);
language=javascript type=text/javascript> function hide_image(j,id) { document.getElementById(j+''+id).src='/templates/default/im ages/added.png'; document.getElementById(j+''+id+'1').src= '/templates/default/images/specer.gif'; } langugage="J avaScript"> function popup(url,width,height) { var newWin1=window.open(url,'indiafmwindow','x=0,y=0,toolbar=no, location=no,directories=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes, copyhistory=no,width='+width+',height='+height+',screenX=0,s creenY=0,left=20,top=20'); }

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful article summerji. 👏 Himesh is truly a rockstar. 👏 👏 👏
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Thanks for this wonderful article summerji. 👏 Himesh is truly a rockstar. 👏 👏 👏

Chitraji most singer cannot really act very well and I had doubts about Himeshji too. But looks like I need to look further into this and ponder a bit more.

Summer3 thumbnail

Read that Himeshji also detests smoking and got Producer Aditya Singh to try to stop smoking. The habit of smoking is not easy to give up as it is an addiction.

Smoke-free zone

Back to Section Stories Posted On Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sandipan Dalal / Kunal M Shah

Himesh Reshammiya found a unique way to make his upcoming film, Mudh Mudh Ke Na Dekh Mudh Mudh Ke's (Phew!) producer Aditya Singh quit smoking forever. Himesh, who has become a fitness freak after having lost oodles of weight and bagging big budget films, is back in India after a long shooting schedule of Karzzzz in South Africa. As the singer-turned-actor detests smoking, he promised to immediately allot dates for the Paris schedule of Mudh Mudh Ke… on the condition that Aditya immediately quits smoking. Aditya had no option but to immediately give up smoking so that he could get Himesh's dates.

Aditya says, "I had been thinking of quitting smoking for a long time. However, I had failed even after trying to quit smoking a few times earlier. When Himesh and I met up to discuss dates for Mudh Mudh Ke…, he suddenly asked me that he will give me his dates immediately if I quit smoking. It was one of those impulsive conditions from his side and I took it as a challenge and have quit smoking."

Aditya says that he hasn't smoked a cigarette for almost two weeks.

Himesh says, "Yes, Aditya has quit smoking after I asked him to. Now that he is making Mudh Mudh Ke… with me, it is very important for him to be absolutely fit so that he can turn his dreams into reality."

SOURCE:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?Page=art icleid=30&contentid=2008032520080325021219827b29f35d7

Edited by Summer3 - 16 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Chitraji most singer cannot really act very well and I had doubts about Himeshji too. But looks like I need to look further into this and ponder a bit more.

for me,I found him to be a great actor and singer.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

for me,I found him to be a great actor and singer.

Well you are not the Mataji for nothing. Your musical and classical training is very useful.😊

Acting in movies and acting is music videos or on stage are three different things. But in acting in movies and videos they always have retakes if anything goes wrong.