FF game contd :Pyaar ke superhit formula!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends!!!!!

We are back with our very first FF game of the JJR forum.

So here we present you a revamped version of the ff game re-christened as

Pyaar ke Superhit formula!!

Before we go any furthur lets once again go thru the rules

1. A member will have to continue from where the earlier person has left.

2. The game ws initially about adding a single sentence. So here we will make it a bit more flexible. u can add upto 3-4 sentences.

3.Dont write anything offensive.

4. And keep participating

Every sunday i will compile all ur posts and will post them together as an weekly update.

So in this way we can have a lovely romantic and funny fanfiction written by all of us for all of us.

So happy FF writing.

Ok now i m posting

the fanfiction which all of us(members of the JJR forum) have started under the name of

RAD DHAMAAL

Update #1

Dabboo is her bedroom, getting dressed for her good night sleep

All of a sudden her pa, Mahesh in his ever-angry voice calls out, "Dabboooo!!!" and a startled Dabboo drops her glass on the floor.

Dabboo thinks: "nahin!!! lagta hai naresh and his family is here"

Aur jab woh bahir jati hai, to Naresh samne karah hota hai Pholoon ke saath

mahesh: dabboo idhar awo, touch naresh feet and take ashirwad

But Jiiya see Apu instead of Naresh!!!
She said:Mein tumhari dream girl!!!

Mahesh: Dabboo!! What is a dreamgirl??

Jiya mumbles to herself," Dreamgirl wahi hai jo apke sapnon mein kabhi nahi aa sakti."

Naresh: "Yes Papa Jee......dreamgirl comes only in my dream....and its non other then my sweet dabbu "

jiya almost chokes hearing this and thinks, "if u ever come into my dream then it will surely turn into a grand nightmare"

mahesh: dabboo hosh mein awo!! battameez ladki!!

Jiya yawns and says,"Papa, plzzzzzz can i just go to bed, need to wake up early tomorrow coz have to reach RAD in time"

mahesh ," daboo, naukari kya karne lagi hai tera dimaag kharab ho gayahai , waise bhi ab teri shadi ho rahi hai , toh naukri waukri sab bandh!"

jiya: "nahhiii"....main naresh go chhor sakti hoon, lekin main RAD ke naukri nahin chhor sakti, wahaan meri jaan hai!!"

mahesh is completely flabbergasted to see jiya retorting and while she walks into her room angrily, mahesh and naresh stand in the living room trying to comprehend what happened right now!!!

mahesh says: beta us ki baato par dehaan mat do". I think she has bukhaar...she doesnt know what she is saying"

naresh a bit confused abt jiya's anger says to mahesh,"Koi baat nahin hai uncle; Main kal shaam ko phir se aaunga jiya ko dinner pe le jane ke liye"

Next morning:

"Naresh in his room: Wahe guru...aaj mujhe jiya ko dinner pe le kar jaana hai, agar woh phir dreamgirl dreamboy ki baat ki to??"

aur us taraf jiya sochti hai,"aaj phir se naresh ji ke saath bahar jana hai!! agar unhone phir se salsa dikhana shuru kar diye toh??"

Achanak, kamre mein Dadi aa jati hai……………..

Dadi: Kia hoa Jiya, itni ghabrai hoi kio ho?

jiya: kuchh nahi dadi mai to dabbooo rah gayi

jiya says to dadi: mujhe nareshji ke saath nahi jaana hai daadi.

dadi tries to give her some hope by saying,"Dont worry sweetheart! u ll see one day ur prince charming will come and take u away from these crazy ppl........now calm down and get ready or else u ll be late for ur office."

Jiya gets ready and is off to work. She thinks of RAD and starts to dance when she slips on a banana peel and falls majestically into the arms of Apu

Apu:' Oh it's you Jiya! I should have known...'

Jiya feels as if her lips are sealed and she just blankly stares at apu, trying to figure out why is her heart thumping so loudly.

but jiya realizes and looks at her ghungaroos again and again ......worried abt meeting with naresh and appu decision for not searching mystery girl anymore

In Appu's arm while Jiya is worried abt meeting Naresh..... Apu stares at her in disbelief and whispers slowly "Jiya maine pehle kabhi notice nahi kiyaa,tum kitni khoobsurat ho sach mai"...
Jiya looks up at him her eyes wide..

Apuu says "kaash tum meri dream girl hoti"

jiya thnks : mai hi to hu tumhari dreamgirl why dont u recognize me?...
then jiya thinks i cant make my father sad i will marry nareshji and make my fahter feel proud of me

Kirn's voice brings them back to earth......"Jiya! kahan ho tum? jaldi yahan akar mujhe help karo!!"

poor jiya runs falling all the way.....jiyas mind sometimes in office sometimes in dance class thinking barkha and appu as partners...

To be continued…………………………

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
okkk i m continue from there

jiya was so lost in her thoughts that she didnt realise when rohan sir came and stood beside her. Rohan shook jiya softly and said. "Kya hua.....kahan kho gayi ho tum?? Koi pareshani hai?"