27th march update* prem succeeds*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hello friends

heres the update for 27th...

prem brings some person and convinces rani sa that he wants her profits...she signs in some papers and gets the sugar mill signed to his name... when he is giving money to him after the drama...someone clicks photos...the photos go to jaiveer and namrata and they decide to teach prem a lesson as he is trying to get over his game...

prem goes to priya and tells her that this is ur dream home na... she explains her interiors to prem... and hes bored but listenms smilingly.... he asks her about sumi priya says that shes dissapeared so busy that she din even meet me... from 2 days... prem say i saw her spying over everyone priya says i know she might have seen detective movies...prem thinks no this time its not the case he asks her to continue dreaming and leaves...

namrata and jaiveer are going towards prem when sumi comes and robs prem's sugar mills duplicate file which will act as evidence against him... namrata and jaiveer ask prem for that file and he threatens them to expose them... he returns..and realises that file has dissapeared he doubts on sumi....

namrata and jaiveer are dissapointed....sumi gives daima the file and asks her to not at all worry now..she says tommorrow prem's secret will be revealed... sumi asks daima if she can go and inform someone and that al this is important for them also...daima says yes... prem follows sumi and sumi goes to some place...in the night...

in the morning sumi asks priya if she trusts her completely priya says yea she does...daima calls everyone and says sumi wantes to say something ... namrata and jayveer are sure sumi knows prem's plans by now... they instigate rani sa that shes insulting rani sa by comming late...rani sa gives daima one minute prem confronts sumi after which when she comes doesnt say anything and leaves.... daima is shocked..and prem gives an evil smile... rajkumari is also confused... and rani sa decides to punish sumi for wasting her time and insulting her soo much...

episode rating : a 7/10 it was basically absurd suspense so not much to enjoybut surely a twist in tale...

thats all from me tonight...

love

anu

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS