lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am not sure if I am the only one, but I did not like Siddarth's attitude and dialogue in yesterday's episode about his wishes dying along with his wife.

When his brother asked him if he wants to send the kids to their grandfather's house, he said his wishes don't count.. How can he say that.. For god's sake they are your children. Just becoz you lost your wife does not mean you can let anyone take decisions for your kids welfare..I was really angry when I heard that.. Yes the poor soul has a whole lot of responsibilities to handle but the kids come first yaar.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe its because he feels he has no voice in his own home, which is true. What Ramakant said abt the kids being not taken care of is true, even though it is because of Chanchal. And the only way to make sure the kids are being well taken care of is to make sure Aanchal is there for them. The men in the house can't just let Chanchal fire her whenever she feels the need, they need to take a stand against her.

Yes, I agree though, he should not wish to have died with his wife. He should live for his kids and make sure they are well taken care of. Otherwise he will prove Ramakant right
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Siddarth is not saying he wished to have died with his wife.. he is saying his wishes donjt count anymore they have died with his wife.. there is a hude difference.. its just that things dont matter to him anymore.. he's givenp hope . even though he'll never say on his own how his step mom treats him.. but he silently does realise that.
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehapuri

Siddarth is not saying he wished to have died with his wife.. he is saying his wishes donjt count anymore they have died with his wife.. there is a hude difference.. its just that things dont matter to him anymore.. he's givenp hope . even though he'll never say on his own how his step mom treats him.. but he silently does realise that.

that is true

urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANyways, I think Siddharth is far better than Sudip
MumbaiRaj thumbnail
Thanks Neha... even I was trying to remember when Siddharth said I wanted to die with Jaya... So there, lovely.
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neha you did not read my post properly. I never said that Siddarth said that he wished he had died with his wife.

My problem with his dialogue was that why did he say that his wishes don't count. Mom and Dad's wishes count the most when it comes to the kids.

anyway he is not sending his kids away so all's good. 😊
tokas 111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah really he is very innocent
bechaara