Written Update march 27 - Naresh is Ravan

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear JJR Fans,
From now on I will post my updates as a picture. Someone has been stealing them and I have seen them posted on other forums without proper credit to me or India-Forums.com. I cannot tolerate this plagiarism any longer!

I am now forced to post the updates like this! I am so sorry for the inconvenience while reading.

Special thanks to cool_sk (ana) & Anastacia (Natasha) for coming up with ideas to protect our updates.

Shaheen

Character diagnosis:

• Appu is stubborn and thanks to his behaviour he will never find out what is true and what is not!

• Barkha is not being fair! She knows that jiya is the mystery dancer and she also knows that appu doesn't love her. She is forcing her self on appu! And now thanks to her kiran will also expect appu to be with her
  • Naresh is a monster! His intentions behind telling Mahesh cannot be right. All his actions are directed towards money saving. He also wants his wife to be under his feet. He will use this information to achieve that
  • Why can't Jiya break her silence? Why is she allowing everyone to pick on her? Why doesn't she wear her ghungroo

And dances in public and make everyone believe she is the mystery dancer! Why will she not fight for her self respect!!!

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt understad the last part. naresh told jiya's dad about RAD or not?
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^naresh had nt yet told jiya's dad abt the RAD thing!!!

i felt like hitting naresh while seeing that epi!! 😡
he is such a.......... 🤢

by the way, very nice update, sha!

its really sick to know that ppl resort to such cheap tactics like stealing!!!! 😡