**~Purbi JOshi *&* Karan Wahi~**

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

They stole my heart with their first performance, it was just brilliant. Purbi's expressions and Karan's Tapori dance and not to forget their strong chemistry was really really good.  I would def vote for them if i was in india (wait do they even have voting system in this?) anyways who else supports this jodi??? Lets have a "Purbi and Karan Club members" thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† let me know if you wanna join and i'll add your name to the list.

😳 Purbi Joshi *&* Karan Wahi Supporters 😳

1. Soni_Kudi

2. Master_Blaster

3. animateash

4. tanya_remix4eva

5. liya16

6. kaira

7. moreremix

8. crazee4remix

9. lulu_gr81989

10. pakirani

11. *Alishba*

12. Bastereliye

13. Monzyxo

14. Mimarain

15 NKSUDHIR

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hhehehehehhe u dun need 2 ask me babesss lolzzz i m toh karan wahi deewnaii sinec ages dats y betata known as karan wahi's biggest and craziest fan awww count me in i was supspoe 2 open 2dyay same kidna therad thxn for opening

and karan wahi had stolen ma heart liek 2 years baccccc 😳 by his innocent looks in remix awwww

and purbhi and karn ki pair rocks i m sure dey wud win dey deserev 2 b and till now they r d highestttt awwwwwwww deyy rockkk mann dey simplyy rockkk
love demm

and i speicallly loev karan wahii awww
animateash thumbnail
and yaaaaaaaa dearr chnage d title its nt washi but its wahi πŸ˜†
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
hey guys, thanx for joining lol animateash im so sorry i don't know how i wrote Washi instead of Wahi πŸ˜† i guess i was tooo excited and high after watching both of them dance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw their 2nd round was good too. They had the hardest secne of all and they did full justice to it. 😳 can't wait till the next episode πŸ˜†
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

hey guys, thanx for joining lol animateash im so sorry i don't know how i wrote Washi instead of Wahi πŸ˜† i guess i was tooo excited and high after watching both of them dance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw their 2nd round was good too. They had the hardest secne of all and they did full justice to it. 😳 can't wait till the next episode πŸ˜†

soni u can calll me aashni aka ash ...

lolzzz dats okei and ya u bet they had gt d most difficult scene and dy did full justice i thnk dey cud haf deserev mroe marks but chaklta still dey r d highest so i m so happpy awww dye rock and speiclally ma karan 😳

kaira11 thumbnail
count me in too !!I think they are just great πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
animateash thumbnail
aww welcome kaira and liyaa .....gr8 2 see more supproters
animateash thumbnail
aww welcome kaira and liyaa .....gr8 2 see more supproters
tanya-karan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 ashni!!!jaaaaaan i didnt no dat dis waz da forum 4 mr.mstv!!!!luks fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ n i m totaly in luv wit ur siggies!!! 😳
btw any mor vids i miss'd thursdy's 1!!!
will da winners b chosen as pairs??i thought it waz individually??!! πŸ˜•
luv u tanu
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_remix4eva

😳 ashni!!!jaaaaaan i didnt no dat dis waz da forum 4 mr.mstv!!!!luks fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ n i m totaly in luv wit ur siggies!!! 😳
btw any mor vids i miss'd thursdy's 1!!!
will da winners b chosen as pairs??i thought it waz individually??!! πŸ˜•
luv u tanu

awww tanuu finally ur  also here i was wodneirng y no1 from remxi cuming here gud 2 see u here babes and aww u liek am siggeis awww thxnx it ihas 2 b best sinec karan ki hai and karan ka sab kuch ossum hotaa haiii ...and ya chek out dis forum u will gt alll d vids if u dun den pm me babessss awww wwleocme 2 dis forum dearr luv ya

luv ash