27th March- Woh din yaad karo

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

For those of u who do not know, This one year later Keeya wears no glasses. Aku is on a wheelchair/ uses a walking stick. Ang ki yaadash khogayi. Sana is a famous Hollywood moviestar. Yes Hollywood. And nothing is normal. Neha has dissapeared and so had Anjali.

Keeya says u really don't know me. Ang says "Im really sorry mam" and is confused. He tries hard to remember, he strains to remember. Keeya tries to help him. Both are frustrated. Doc and Aku feel bad. Doc tells Keeya not to strain him and that he needs to talk to her. Aku gets up on his walking stick introduces himself to Ang and shows him the house. The doc tells her that if u want Ang back to normal u have to tell me everything about him. She gives the doctor an inquisitive look.

Mummyji comes in and asks Sana if she's sure that she wants to live with Ang. Sana says at first I was confused but now I know I have everything and I just need Ang. The reason for this is that she is successful in everything. And she doesn't wanna mess up her record with marriage. Sana asks about Keeya and Mummyji replies that she doesn't know. Then Sana says its ok if she lives far I don't want her to come between me and Ang again.

We see the doc and Keeya in the living room. He thanks her for telling him the whole story as it is key in the treatment. She gets surprised that no one told him. Keeya finds out that Sana was not with Ang and that she probably doesn't even know he is out of a coma. Ang and Aku are talking and they talk about him playing tennis. They both make good friends. The doc tells Keeya up front that Ang has amnesia so his memory ill take a while to come back. Keeya wants to find out wt hppnd with them in a yr. Ang went into a coma, came out of it, and went back into, and then came out of it 2 months before. Sana left for Hollywood. Keeya weeps and angrily but calmy asks she left him in this state. The doc sympathizes. Doc asks her help to help cure Ang and she agrees. She thinks back to Sana's drama on that day 1 yr ago. Then Keeya apologizes and says I can't help you. Doc gets sad. She says. But I can pray fir him and sorry. Keeya wipes her tears when Aku says can we get some food or do u wanna leave our guest hungry. She rushes to get food. Doc looks on confused. They all eat in silence. Then Keeya gets up to get some desert. While she dishes out the kheer she remembers when her and Ang fought over kheer. Hehe. She tries to help him remember by putting mirchi in his kheer like before. Aku asks Ang wt he does (om shanti om music playing in the bckgrnd) and Ang gets flustered b/c he cant remember… Then Ang says "Doctor Sahab ne mujhe bataya tha ke mein superstar tha… I don't think so… to be frank I am very normal". Lol (what a modest boy). Ang picks up the spoon and sees mirchi in the kheer. Everyone stops. She tries to narrate the events to him again and he doesn't remember. She says sorry tears fall down her face and she runs away.

Keeya is sitting on the window seat crying and Aku comes limping in. Aku says don't worry I understand that Ang has now come back into our lives. Keeya says no he will never come into our lives I told the doc we wont be helping him. Keeya says I cant go through all that again. Aku asks her why shes being selfish. He tries to make her understand to help her friend in need. She asks y Aku is so nice. She agrees to tell the doc that she will help him.

Ang is sitting on some steps thinking about the weirdness with Keeya. He tries to remember (Om shanty om plays in the background) and when the doc comes he asks him if Keeya is telling the truth. Doc tells him shes ur wife's sister. So he asks where his wife is. He tells him the story about what happened after he got into a coma.

At Mehra house, Sana gets a call from a Hollywood producer for a promotion she puts off seeing Ang for another week. Her mom asks her wt about Ang. Sana says this premiere is pretty important too.

The doc tells Keeya how to help improve Ang's memory but he tells her she has to be patient. Keeya says I will try. The Doc says in order to bring his memories back u have to spend as much time as possible with him. (Om shanti Om music plays as Ang walks around). When she calls out to him for the first time he says "Keeya" instead of mam. They both smile.