Which one ll u prefer...........abt AJ?

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

okay by now i guess all of u know how much i m obssessed abt AJ!!!😆😆

so here is a thought............

if given a choice which love story will u prefer in JJR

1.Apu falling for Jiya after knowing that she is his mystery girl, his one and only dream girl, a very talented dancer who s his ultimate dance partner.

or

2.Apu falling for Jiya, the simple, sweet, delicate yet strong-willed when it comes to her near-dear ones, the Jiya who is at times dabboo and at times the bestest friend u will ever find,...................... without knowing she is the one, she is his much soughted mystery girl.

Which of the above options will u choose and why??

do let share ur pov!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daisy can I give a 3rd option i prefer 😛
I want Jiya to change her self, to fight for her self respect, I want her to get rid of the "dabboo stigmata", after that I want her to IGNORE appu, like he is nothing but wind. I want her to start a fresh life, to dance, to achieve her goals, I want her to live her dream.
And after seeing all these changes in her Appu will find out that there is only one name written on his heart: and that name is jiya sabarwal

luv
Sha
svetlana21.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bekx

sorry but none of the above..appu is so dumb..only a blind man will not know that the so called MYSTERY GIRL is not jiya..the very silhoutte of jiya dancing in the dark is so obviously JIYA...i mean hello appu.you can clearly see her two silly pony tails..her peculialr and hideous clothes even in the dark..atleast show some sign of speculation young man..have you left your brains at home....

he he ....it does sound a bit out of context but appu s brains must have gone to chew grass...mystery girl is so easily recognisable as jiya that it is actually irritating to see appu running aroung like a lost pup trying to find his dream girl..dear appu please have some kayam churan so you dont look so constipated...lol
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowwwwww
now these are really interesting opinions!!

i myself cant understand how apu doesnt know its jiya!!
may be coz its too much to accept as jiya s so far portrayed as very clumsy!!
who knows!!

but even though i m crazy abt AJ, these days m sooo angry with apu ke i dont want to see jiya hooked up with apu so soon.
but the prob is that how to get rid of naresh!!
no matter how strong she becomes she wont be able to get of the mess by herself as she will do nothing that will cost her father's job!!!!
then if the marriage doesnt dissolve then how will she concentrate on dancing or do anything abt her dream.
if somehow apu or barkha or somebody else from the academy comes to her rescue then may be she can go after her dreams
or else......i dunno..........