shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
by god i have neevr seen such a heartless n irritating fellow as sudip...here the kid is in emergency his life is in danger he needs blood ...and mr.sudip wants aanchal to wait n not give blood as she wont be able to attend his damn function!!!!! atrocious.....i wonder y she didnt slap him for even sayin so. ...how can he be such a hard hearted pig...wat a ray of hope!!! the hospital shud strip tht title off him.

and to top it over the way he was staring at aanchal when she was talkin to sid...i thght he was gonna say the report wont match...jealousy was plainly written on his face...

i donno y i get the feelin tht very soon he will be scheming things with chanchal against aanchal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
me too getting this feeling that he will blackmail Aanchal to get married to him in some way...He won't leave her that easy....But i think it'll take a while...bec. right now the Aanchal's marriage is unthinkable..
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wel i agree with u too and if u remember as sudip told achal that he wont let her marry to anyone else so i think later anchal will fall for sachin's dad and even vise versa so after that sudip will creat plb in this both plp's life.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually i think ...the grandpa coming for the kids is a twist ...since he can file legal case claiming negligence by sid towards kids...in tht case to make kids stay with sid ...sid wud have to prove kds r fine n taken care of ...n tht is wat cud perhaps trigger aanchal marryin sid.

i suppose all will be fine he marrying her n kids loving her gradually....n she handling things fine ...till sudip tumbles across the pieces which i think he will ...n perhaps go hand in glove with chanchal to make her life miserable.

since sid perhaps wont bother abt switching buses he 's mature to understand wat happens is destiny...but kids !!!! they will think she is the reason for their mom's death ...n tht is when the hell will break loose on her.

since she will get framed no matter wat n will have to face music for something tht wasnt her fault.

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

actually i think ...the grandpa coming for the kids is a twist ...since he can file legal case claiming negligence by sid towards kids...in tht case to make kids stay with sid ...sid wud have to prove kds r fine n taken care of ...n tht is wat cud perhaps trigger aanchal marryin sid.

i suppose all will be fine he marrying her n kids loving her gradually....n she handling things fine ...till sudip tumbles across the pieces which i think he will ...n perhaps go hand in glove with chanchal to make her life miserable.

since sid perhaps wont bother abt switching buses he 's mature to understand wat happens is destiny...but kids !!!! they will think she is the reason for their mom's death ...n tht is when the hell will break loose on her.

since she will get framed no matter wat n will have to face music for something tht wasnt her fault.

could't agree more on that. I also think that will happen. Sudeep can blackmail her...he is so heartless and egoistic!

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the same .... he is acting strange and by the way he behaved with that waiter the other day, he seems wild and obsessed ... lord save aanchal.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very good possibility shinningstar, because we know sooner or later Aanchal will get married to Sid... and ur theory might be the way it might happen. If Sudip finds out abt this, he's going to FLIP. He's so scary sometimes, it seems he can do anything. Hope he doesn't do anything that creates problems for Aanchal. Wonder if he will go to the extent of joining up with Chanchal! But, I guess u cud expect anything from someone like him. 😕
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess he is not fit tob called a doc!!
for a doc patients life is the most important bu tthis man was all over his function only!!
no sense of understanding this person has ....and selfish to teh core ........ 😡 😡 😡
i guess if he was married to chanchal ....they wud hav a blasting copuple 😆 😆
chukun123 thumbnail
Very true couldnt agree more!!! I guess circumstances will be created when grandpa will try to take the kids and Anchal will step in to marry Sid and then this psycho Sudeep will plan his evil things