Celina gets insulted by Inzamam

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Celina gets insulted by Inzamam

Celina Jaitley was in Delhi to perform for the ICL match in Gurgaon over the weekend. And even though the cocktail of Bollywood and cricket made for a heady dose of entertainment for the spectators, Celina herself wasn't so happy.

For one, the crowd got a little too excited and the actress had to deal with rowdy spectators plucking at her sleeve and jumping over barricades to see her.

And then there was Inzamam Ul Haq, who was playing for one of the competing teams. Celina herself was pretty nice and diplomatic, saying she was "happy" with the audience's response. After the match, she said, "I was happy be a part of a cricket event and I also loved the audience's response. But what bugged me was the absurd remark that Inzy made."

When we prodded a bit, she told us that she was walking in the ground surrounded by security guards, when Inzy saw the group and remarked, "Itni security dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki Osama bin Laden ghoom raha hai maidan mein ." Unlikely, Inzy – if Osama had a figure like that, he'd be a lot more popular!

😆😆😆

Edited by Dua143 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cheap woman, only wants publicity. Patheitc. Sicne when is that an abuse? Behooda orat kaheen kee.

Moderator's Note:
Please please please refrain from making attacks on others. You have NO RIGHT to ridicule someone like this. If such a behaviour is to be continued in future, I am afraid the only consequence I can think of is a BAN.

PSF DT

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i also agree with u 🤢
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Cheap woman, only wants publicity. Patheitc. Sicne when is that an abuse? Behooda orat kaheen kee.

let me quote what she said abt inzamam

Originally posted by: Dua143

After the match, she said, "I was happy be a part of a cricket event and I also loved the audience's response. But what bugged me was the absurd remark that Inzy made."

she only said, she felt bugged by that remark.. she never said that he abused her. She only said what she felt.. she never complained or went to court on that... now how does this comment by her make her a cheap woman. How can u say that she said it only for publicity. So what u mean to say is even if a woman feels bad on something that a man said to her, she shld remain quiet.?. if she expresses her feeling, she becomes a cheap woman
Kindly explain it to me.... i am at loss of understanding on ur words
Edited by lakshmim_84 - 16 years ago
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well why did she feel bugged for. I mean inzy lala only cracked a jk cnt she tk a joke go lala 😆
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amy22

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah_rehman

well why did she feel bugged for. I mean inzy lala only cracked a jk cnt she tk a joke go lala 😆

thats her wish... its a free country... n its citizens have the freedom to think in whatever way they want.😊
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

let me quote what she said abt inzamam

she only said, she felt bugged by that remark.. she never said that he abused her. She only said what she felt.. she never complained or went to court on that... now how does this comment by her make her a cheap woman. How can u say that she said it only for publicity. So what u mean to say is even if a woman feels bad on something that a man said to her, she shld remain quiet.?. if she expresses her feeling, she becomes a cheap woman
Kindly explain it to me.... i am at loss of understanding on ur words

well...in 1 article before dat ...she sed sum players (meaning more den 1 person) were abusin her in hindi ....but she didn't knw who dey were ...nither she wanted 2 name dem ....now shez kumin out wid inzi's name .... shez not evn stikin 2 1 statement ...wich makes u doubt her

fair enuf she didn't like what was sed ... but y twist it all rond 😕

Pakistani cricketers abuse Celina Jaitley

By : Subhash K. Jha,Bollywoodhungama

Wednesday, March 26 2008
Alert: Enter U Me Aur Hum contest & win free goodies

Top Stories
Chat
Gupshup
Previews
Reviews
Features
Box-Office
Interviews
Release Dates
This certainly isn't cricket. On Sunday, when Celina Jaitley was invited to perform at the Indian Cricket League's match between Pakistan and India, she had what could be termed an encounter with abusive guests from across the border.

Celina had finished her performance and was taking what she calls a 'glory round' with her security personnel around the stadium, when she heard loud abuses in Hindi coming out of the players' enclosure.

"At first I couldn't believe where it was coming from. I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt because it's so hard to believe they could behave this way," she says with a shudder, recalling how she wanted to rush back to her car and drive away from the nightmare. "But I couldn't because the security guys wouldn't let me pass. So I was stuck listening to myself being described in the most colourful language."
Celina refuses to lay the blame on anyone for the abusive incident. But she does admit that she recognizes the Pakistani players because she had participated in a TV interview with them for a sports channel.

"But what hurts and offends me more is the fact that people from our own country have chosen to speak on behalf of those who abused me. As they say, I am 'just another Bollywood actress'. Fine. Does that mean I don't command even the respect that other woman get?"

All in all it hasn't been a very pleasant Easter and Holi weekend for Celina. "I attended my producer Kumar Mangatji's Holi bash on Saturday and then having ensured that I wasn't required for shooting on Sunday, I left for Delhi for the ICL, tired and irritable. I had no clue what was waiting for me. And to top it all, I had observed Lent this Easter and was very weak and depleted. This wasn't what I expected."
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2008/celina- pakistani-cricketers-abuse-260308.html
Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆
this article is really funnyy
and what inzy said was realy very funny
osama 😆 😆 😆
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Inzi 😆 😆