Appu’s Abnormal Behavior

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes.......I think appu's behavior was abnormal

I mean when a friend betrays you, a friend who you only know for 2-3 months you dont get drunk and you dont start crying. you might get hurt, you might scold the other person, but it will not affect your mental stability!

But look what happened to appu! Jiya's betrayal turned him upside down! should he not worry about the fact that he feels so much pain because of someone he calls a "simple friend"

No way appu....she is way more then a simple friend, because take it from me....a simple friend cannot touch your heart, let stand your mind. And right now jiya is ruling over both ur heart and mind! So when will you realize it ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
appu has just lost it........he only cares abt his dream girl...when ever he helped her mostly becoz he wanted to reach his dreamgirl thru jiya............and now when he sees her in such a serious trouble, her own brother is getting beaten up by the goons and all............the only thing he can think of is jiya's silence abt teh whole dreamgirl affair...........whats more important someone's life or a perfect dance partner!! i agree the mystery girl means a lot to him, he has the right to feel a bit hurt and betrayed but not this much!!!!!!!
he is really acting like a kid who wont listen to reason...............

but on a brighter note, seeing him so hurt, i feel he may slowly realise he is head over heels abt jiya without even knowing that she is his dreamgirl...........that will be really sweet.........he in love with the real jiya and not a talent dancer jiya.................if this happens i ll really be happy!!! happiest of all 😃 😃
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep xctly..yy is he acting like dis?its like he isnt using his sense at all!!!
I mean he saw y she was so desparate for money and dat her bro was in real danger.. evenn thennn he thot of he rlike dat,, wot the hell is wrnng with him??? Poor Poor Jiyaa 😭
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think in a way; Apu feels a connection with Jiya....he hasn't put it in words but he if he trusts her enough to place one of the most important things in her hands - the dream of his mystery girl - then a bond must exist right?

As for his reaction; maybe it wasn't just anger over Jiya - maybe it was concern and frustration but chanelled in the wrong way?🤔

I'm sure he cares for Jiya....maybe not as a lover [YET!] but definitely as a close friend!😳

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But den y did he have to say to Barkha dat she will do anything for money..he tinks shez dat type even after seeing hw majboor she was
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hm...
I would like Apu to fall for Jiya, without knowing that she is his mystery dancer.....and then later finding out about it. He should fall for simple and sweet Jiya, not because she is his mystery dancer.

And yeah, I feel like he is overreacting too. When a friend betrays you (she wasn't even a that good friend of him. It isn't like he has shared some secrets with her or anything) then you don't reat that way. He is reacting like Jiya was his girlfriend and dumped him.

And later he can't blame Jiya for not telling him who the mystery girl is because , in a way...she actually tried to...but it was hm who refused to believe it
nupsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree with u...Appu has fallen for jiya without realising it 😳....i just hope he goes and talks to Jiya...and most important i hope Rohan comes to know abt this...i think he will be able to help Jiya and Appu through this.....cause it looks like Barkha is not going to be of any help.... 😕