Written Update March 24th & 25th

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello frends

i sincerly apologise for the delay in updates... here is the detailed update for 24th and 25th...

heres the update for 24th march...

in the workers meeting arjun tells the worker that malikhan is lieing he asks malikhan to open the briefcase in front of everyone... he opens it and is shocked to find prasad in that... he then opens the bag prem was given as prasad by malikhan...and shows the workers that it had money... all workers curse malikhan and throw him out... and apologise to arjun says that its not me but ur manager who did all this.. all thank prem and he agrreingly takes away all credits from arjun... the workers promise to start the work... and invite them for hilka dahen...

all of them priya sumi arjun prem daima and bhola are enjoying holika dahen priya is exited seeing all this for the first time and keeps asking questions... arjun admires her throughout... and priya tells arjun that she wishes that she plays holi with colours... just then rani sa comes also with raja sa... and somehow bhola sir manages to hide arjun... rani sa asks everyone to come to the guest house... and orders priya that she shudnt go out like this again... she keeps tight security and says they will all leave the next morning..... leaving priya sad... arjun decides to leave but priya stops him and tells him that she wishes to play holi...with all her frends... he agrees and promises her that she shud be ready in the morning and he will come and take her... he leaves... priya is very exited and prepares for holi... early morning priya is ready and waiting for arjun arjun when comes realises that there is high and strict security around the guest house and its next to impossible to take her away...

priya is annoyed when she taken aback by surprise all of a sudden...

25th update

priya is ready and tired of waiting for arjun... she gets fed up and loooses hope... just then she sees arjun jump in from the window... he comes in and priya exitedly starts talking loudly arjun tells her to slow down and tells her that its time we leave orelse weill get caught he asks her to come when she says arjun please one minute.. arjun says reluctantly ok... she goes and brings her colours..she drops a thali which wakes rani sa up... she thinks that i shud check rajkumari.. we have to leave also...

priya is again about to go but she tells arjun that 1 minute.. my pichkaris.... arjun smiles naughtly and says fast... she comes... when p[riya again stops arjun saying... arjun just one minute my creme and oil sumi had told that if i dont apply oil and creme colours wont go... arjun says hmmm fast... just when she is coming back someone knocks... arjun hides thinking its rani sa. but its sumi... priya scared you scared the hell out of me... and arjun comes forward... sumi is shocked and says arjun you what are you doing here if rani sa sees you priya calms her down... and says hes come to take me... for holi... sumi says ohhh but how did he come in theres so tight security outside...kahin sharukh ke tarah khidki se toh nahin... priya and arjun nod smiling.. priya suddenly asks but yeh sharukh kaun hai... sumi says priya sharukh srk ur mad u dunno srk... yea... u know hes king khan superstar.. arjun says acha cha can we go down and later discuss about srk... please... sumi says but how will we go arjun in a naugty tone says srk ki tarah khidki se.. he is turning when suddenly pichkari's fall from arjun's hand seeing someone they are all shocked... and its daima.... they are all standing tensed and daima encourages them to go... they all reach the holi ground... and priya is very exited... priya says arjun u have to teach me how to play holi... arjun says... its very simple priya just enjoy with colours... thats it... everyone puts colours on sumi and arjun... priya gets sad.. no arjun see noone is puuting colours on me... if i make any foul... arjun says priya there is no foul in this festival today everyone forgets rivalry and plays holi together... she see people making bhang and asks about it.. when arjun says it takes u out of the world... priya gets sttuborn on tasting it arjun says that no priya u cant sumi also stops her she gets angry and says no now i dont to play holi... go i am going... arjun and sumi try to explain but priya is adamant.. a girl suddenly puts colours on priya and priya raises her hand the girl says sorry and priya moves her hand with foce putting colour on her... the title track is played and all enjoy..later prem reluctantly joins... and arjun tells him that for priya's sake... enjoy the moment dont think about later... they all play holi in high spirits... but suddenly when priya is splashing colours it falls on rani sa... rani sa is shell shocked seeing arjun... she is scolding arjun when priya says that arjun is not at fault and all this happened coz of her...rani sa is very annoyed .and asks everyone to report in guest house.. in proper clothes... all of them get freshened up and rani sa curses pruiya and says the best feeling of motherhood is become a curse for me after you were born u insulted me and took side of arjun in front of everybody... how dare you... raja sa comes and saves priya and tells rani sa to watch her words and control her anger.... rani sa is all fueled...

arjun is freshened up and prem too prem says that i told u... arjun says dont worry i will take care of everything... prem says.. if because of u rani sa breaks our relationship... u will be responsible... arjun is shocked...

all are being confronted by rani sa... rani sa starts saying that whats ur problem why are u behind my family 1st u took away priya then u agreed to marry her and then refused... i told u not to be within the radius of mukti mahal and its people.. and u still came here... first i only had a low opinion about u but now i have a low opinion about ur whole family .... i dont want u here for a moment just get out ... priya suddenly raises her voice bas rani sa... she confronts rani sa. and says that arjun is here for her... u are going on insulting himm and u have no right to do that... rani sa is shell shocked... priya says arjun will not go anywhere and like this in no chance.... rani sa tells her that for this guy you are talking to me like this... daima.. pack all bags we are leaving now.... and she leaves... priya cries and hugs arjun saying that why u always be quiet and take over all my blames on you... u always are ounished for me... but why dont u react... why are u doing so much for me selflessly...

arjun says priya coz.... prem says coz u are his frend... arjun says yea... sumi is admiring arjun priya together and so is daima... arjun tells prem to look after my frend... and make sure she never has a tear in her eyes... and he leaves

in the bedroom priya is thinking...daima comes and gives her milk and asks her what shes thinking priya says... that in the morning also daima told so much to me..but i wasnt hurt but when she scolded arjun i just couldnt stop myself... i dunno why i couldnt stand that... daima says may be its destiny's direction directing a special bond between the 2 of you... priya says yea... and u know what that is ... friendship... and i promise whenever in future also arjun will be in problem he will find me there with him... always... daima tells her to drink milk and thinks that u understood the direction of destiny but not completely....

prem is seeing the grapes and thinking god knows whats in my destiny... wheather ever i will get this mahal or not... rajvir and namrata come and ask prem if hes sure... coz they heard what happen in sundernagar how priya stood for prem. god knows if he will take away our dream of 60% and ur 40% share on this mahal... prem says u dont need to worry coz..priya is still blindly in love with me...and now noone can stop me from conquering over her entire wealth... she is just the right ladder for me... all this is over heard by suman....

precap: suman goes and tells the entire truth to daima...and tells her that rajvir and namrata are also partners in crime with prem..daima is shell shocked...

episode rating : a 9/10 for both episodes...with priya slowly realising her attachment towards arjun... and prem being indirectly challeneged by daima and sumi.... ETR is just getting more intresting by every passing episode... its great to see this and i m sure everyone will enjoy ETR for the next few eeks for sure...

i apologise for the delay... and will try to make sure i dont repeat it again... thats all from me tonight...

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aauw its okay anu🤗