Written Update March 26 India: Appu angry

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Recap march 25th:

Jiya goes to ask appu for help. she is crying and says she needs 25000 rupees right now! appu is shocked to here the amount. jiya says please help me or else they will kill my brother. Appu says i dont have that much money but I know someone who can help you. Appu takes her to Samar's house. Samar agrees to help her one one condition: she will have to tell Samar everything about the mistery dancer. Jiya agrees. Appu is angry at jiya because she knew all along and never told him and she know how hard he tried to find out who the girl was. Appu and jiya catch bharat at a garage and some goons are beating him up. Appu starts fighting with them. During the fight one of the goonda attack jiya and tries to cut her throat with a knife. Jiya starts bleeding and faints....Appu screams for Jiya

March 26th Update:

Flashback:

Jiya falls on the ground and her eyes are closed....camera zooms on jiya's lifeless body when suddenly jiya is back in the car!!

Future

the episode has moved on (we will see the rest of the story in flashbacks).....This means Jiya didn't die....she only got hurt....Jiya is thinking about the garage scene Jiya comes back to sensens, feel her throat and then gets lost in her dream again....

Flashback

she is back in the garage lying on the floor when bharat tries to get to her. appu is still fighting the other gunda's

Jiya is still alive and she tries to get up...she managed to get to bharat .....while appu is being beaten by the goondas...

future:

Back to reality....jiya looks at appu with in a thankful manner. appu is concentrating on the road...he has a vague smile on his face

Jiya says thanks Apoorva, I don't understand how....Appu stops her and says listen....you dont need to thank me....

Appu says if it would have been someone else I would have done the same. and yes as of today our friendship ends!!! A surprised Jiya looks at Apoorva, while he keeps talking..."we are no more friends" he says, "just leave me alone"...and do return the money to samar. Jiya cant believer her ears..

Flashback:

She once again is lost in her dreams.....back in the garage....Bharat is severy wounded, his forehead has a wound which is bleeding. He aks Jiya to give her the money. He will pay the goonda gang today and end the this story forever. Appu looks at Jiya in a rejecting manner. Jiya hesitates and then gives Bharat the money. Bharat says thanks dabboo, but don't tell anyone at home. You know papa will never be able to understand. you are okay na dabboo? Dabboo says I am okay, you take care of your self and keep the money save. Bharat says I will come back home soon....then bharat leaves....

Back to the future

Jiya wipes her tears of when the car stops in front of her house. Jiya gets out of the car and walks to Appu's side of the car. The window is open...she says apoorva please listen to me....that money....appu doesn't even look at her way...he closes the window and starts driving...he doesn't give Jiya a chance to finish her story. Jiya is left behind......she is broken.....when she starts walking appu turns the car and leaves.....her mind is not on the road...she trips and falls.....this part is so sad....her arm is scratched and it hurts....she looks back probably to see if appu is still there...but the road is empty....she cries, gets up and starts walking again.....(so brave)

@ barkha's place/appu's place

Ring ring ring....Barkha's phone rings...she picks up....it is appu....did you know? she knew it all!! she knew it from the beginning! Barkha says? who knew what! Appu says she knew it all, she has made fun of my friendship (poor guy)...Barkha asks if he is drunk...tell me clearly she says...I dont understand at all what you are trying to say!!

She knew! She knew who was the owner of those ghungroo!! appu says. barkha now realizes what he is talking about!! Appu is hyper ventilating.....she can help samar but not me!! he says....she can do anything for money...but for my friendship......he is too angry to finish his line

Barkha asks where appu is....come to my place we will sit and talk..or tell me where you are and i will come and meet you. Appu says...ur the only one who can understand me, then he hangs up on barkha. he leans back and takes a deep breath. barkha tries to call him again but he doesn't pick up.

@ Jiya's house:

Mom has fallen a sleep on the chair, dadi is waiting impatiently....just then Jiya comes walking slowly. Dadi saw how she is walking and crying....she goes to the door and panics by seeing jiya in that condition. she catches the cut on the neck and asks how it happened. Jiya tries to talk but her tears are overruling her mind. She tries again but she cannot form the words...then she holds dadi's hand tight...lets go and starts crying alot while running to her room 😭.

In Jiya's room

dadi is worried and goes after her....Jiya falls on her bed and goes on crying....dadi asks what happened...jiya goes on crying very loudly ...dadi says get up and tell me what happened....then dadi by accident touches her neck and jiya screams...then dadi grabs her arm and she creams again, dadi now sees that her arm is wounded too. jiya goes on crying and whining, dadi hugs her and tries to make her stop.

Appu's place or Barkha's place?

Appu is behaving like a paagal deewana...Barkha comes, he lets her in...."how could she do this to me" ...."how could she do this to me" ...this is all he is saying...(what if he finds out that barkha also knows). Appu is behaving like not jiya but his lover has betrayed him πŸ˜•. He says how and why did jiya do this? I thought she was just a simple friend, then he drops himself on the couch...barkha tries to reason with him... just relax appu everything is gonna be fine.

Barkha makes use of the situation to get closer to appu. appu hugs her and then she asks him if Jiya told him about the mystery dancer. Bhaar me gayee mystery dancer appu says! As of today mystery dancer is death for me! Then he drops him self on the couch again πŸ˜•. somehow someway guilt shows on barkha's face. she says get some rest and will talk tomorrow with peace. appu gets mad and says he doesnt need anyone, she doesnt even need her! he is not drunk [ he actually isπŸ˜•!!] ! he asks barkha to leave him alone

Appu once again repeats that how could jiya help samar but not him! not after he did so much for her. then he starts crying and hugs barkha. Appu and barkha are both said...appu because of jiya's betrayal...barkha because she can't see appu like this....

@ jiya's room

Dadi is desinfecting Jiya's arm and tells jiya that all will be fine. Jiya says nothing will be fine. Maine apne hi pairo mein kulhari maar li....I cannot do anything right dadi. I can't do anything right!! Dadi! your jiya was a dabboo and she will always be a dabboo!! no beti, says dadi there is nothing like that! Jiya gets up, she is angry and sad at the same time and is crying. Jiya says dadi it is exactly how i say! you will have to believe it! your love for me is blind! Jiya goes on crying, she holds her head ans says: why dadi why! why do i hurt the people i love! dadi says no jiya u didnt do anything, u are not dabboo! My jiya is true, her heart is pure and I am the only one who recognized and know that Jiya. Jiya dadi hug again and dadi says you have not only saved ur brother but you have also saved this family from being disgraced!you didn't even care for you life! u are my tigressπŸ˜›. you have carried the responsibility of this family on your small shoulder. Jiya says no dadi no! I am tired of being nice! Everytime i have tried to be nice I end up hurting the people i luv. I am tired of being a good sister, a good daughter and a good friend. I dont want to become anything! Then she starts getting crazy and calls her self dabboo....dadi says stop it and don't dare to call your self dabboo again. Jiya says u love ur dabboo right dadi? then make ur jiya dabboo again! I am tired of these responsibilities. I cannot take it anymore! Dadi says no one should not give up fighting like this. Poor jiya goes on crying and wants to tell dadi about the incident with appu but she cannot form the words...se makes a gesture with her hand then gives up, hugs dadi and keeps on crying...

@ jiya's place

Next morning mahesh is getting ready for work. he calls sadhana (jiya's mom) and asks where is rumaal (what is the english word yaarπŸ˜†) is. she says she has used it for kalai. mahesh is confused and asked her why she did that.....then she comes in the most unromantic fashion and tells him that she forgot to tell him...she has bought new rumaal for him, with "M" on it πŸ˜†. she has also made aloop pratha with some special massala and she had also added aam ki achaar in the tiffin. then mahesh asks if she has included a napkin. sadhana starts laughing and ask him why he needs napkin in his old age, that is for children πŸ˜†. Mahesh says try to understand sadhana, i am going to work after long time so i feel like i am going back to school. also i will be on a high position from now on, i will have to eat very neat. then sadhana starts eating his brain and he shuts her offπŸ˜›. mahesh says I dont see dabboo. where is she? has she taken a day off from work? sadhana says no its not that, actually she and dadi kept on talking all night long so she is a bit late today. then she starts eating mahesh brains again and he says stop stop I dont wanna see saas bahu ka serial i need to leave for work πŸ˜†. He tells sadhana to go wake up dabboo. even if it is her last days at office, that doesn't mean that she can go late for work now. sadhana says yes i will you go to your work. then just as mahesh leaves the house naresh is standing in front of him. he is happy to see naresh. mahesh says its good that he came to meet jiya and he should make her understand that she should go to office on time. Mahesh says after marriage she will do as you decide. Naresh says actually i have come to talk to jiya regarding this matter. Mahesh says that is okay, you have as much as right on dabboo as I have πŸ˜•

@ barkha's place

Appu wakes up in Barkha's bed and is is only wearing his jeans. he is confused to find him self there. he asks barkha how he landed up there. barkha says its okay ur in my room, keep quite or kiran will hear you. last night your were drunk and u slept here. appu then realizes that he is not wearing a shirt and graps a pillow to cover him self 🀣. barkha offers him tea but he says he needs to leave. Barkha says u looked so cute sleeping in my bed, looking like teddy bear. 🀣. Appu is wearing his shoes when kiran nocks on the door, appu quickly hides behind the door and kiran comes in. barkha is scared that she will see appu! she asks kiran why she didn't nock. kiran says ow do I now need ur permission to enter your room? appu hints barkha to get kiran out of there. barkha says no i didnt mean it that way...i was getting dressed, that is why. Kiran says its ok i couldnt sleep last night, i woke up so late so i came to check on you i thought u were sleeping. barkha says dont u take ur sleeping pills? kiran says nah...i am avoiding pills these days. [for rohan πŸ˜†]. kiran is about to leave and appu is relieved. but then kiran turns and spots appu's shoe on the floor (black nikeπŸ˜›). Barkha is shocked, kiran looks strangly at the shoe. Appu doesn't understand, but then he also spots the shoe and is scared now!!

Pff....thodi zyada lamba update hogaya sorry😳. it was such an emotional episode i could not leave out anything 😳. It was sad....😭 but amazing acting by A-J πŸ˜ƒ

Luv

Shaheen

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update :)

did barkha and apu sleep together?

the creatives are so mean...I thought that with jiya's brother back thing would get fixed for her....but he is just adding to her problems :(
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update.I think appu is right.he shd stop talking 2 jiiya.she broke his heart 😭 🀒 🀒
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for thw written update 😊
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

wonderful update :)

thanks 😳

did barkha and apu sleep together?

no nothing like that happened. appu slept in her room. she only left him there and came back in the morning 😊

the creatives are so mean...I thought that with jiya's brother back thing would get fixed for her....but he is just adding to her problems :(

yeah thats why she thinks she is really dabboo. everytime she tries to do something good it just turns out bad 😭

Word Count: 0

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

thanx 4 the update.I think appu is right.he shd stop talking 2 jiiya.she broke his heart 😭 🀒 🀒

but she tried to tell him na. he started to laugh πŸ˜• she didn't tell him because he would never believe that it was her