26th March;Hum paas har phir bhi door hai

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Recap: The Doc comes and says to Aku that with therapy he can play tennis again. He tells them that he has a kept a holi party at his house. Sana walks into the house and Mummyji does a swagat. I guess Sana went somewhere or it was cover up for the Aku shooting accident. Aku tells Keeya that one yr has passed and u've never contacted ur family? Keeya says no I don't want to know anything about them. Aku say not even about Ang. Mummyji calls Dad and tells him that Sana came back from U.S. and we will soon come and visit ya'll. Mom gets mad and says we won't meet Sana. Keeya is at the party and the try to put color on her. She says she has allergy. She's running and she bumps into someone. He turns around. It's Ang.

Ang and Keeya have an eye lock and they remember old times. They smile at each other. He puts a dot of color on her cheek says "Happy Holi" and walks away.

At Mehra house Sana asks how this all happened. We find out that Ang came out of the coma Sana was to busy with her career, got a call from Hollywood, went there and never smoothed things over with him. Sana says anyways I had nothing else to live for. She says I accomplished so much in a year. Mom comes in and says when u were accomplishing all these things u never thought about Ang? She says that when I found out u were marrying Ang I was happy b/c I thought u would be with him forever but u left him when he needed u the most. Sana says but I had to do it for my career. Mummyji retorts "tumhara career tumhare pati se zyada zaroori hai?" She leaves there house in anger.

Keeya is at her and Aku's house thinking about when she tried to help Ang from falling off the clff, and him in ICU, and now alive and well. She wonders why Ang didn't recognize her… She wonders if he forgot his bestfriend, her, Keeya.

Sana remembers times with Ang and realizes wt Mummyji said was right. She should get back together with Ang so her life would be completely perfect. (I hate how she said perfect and not complete). She wonders where he is.

Keeya is dreaming the whole shooting sequence again and letting go of Ang's hand when she had no more strength. She wakes up and thinks it should nt make a difference to me where he is b/c I promised I'd never interfere in my sisters life. Keeya goes to the mandir in the morning and tells God that its good that I know Ang is okay but it took me one yr to forget the incident and know I met him again but now I don't understand whether I should go away or go near him. She thinks that she is confused but then she reprimands herself and says its bad for me to think about him my life is Aku now. Just then Ang comes up the mandir steps and he starts praying. Keeya is closing her eyes and praying. When she opens them she turns around to see Ang closing his eyes praying. She gets flustered. She truns back around and prays. She turns back around and hes gone. She gets confused and looks for him.

Mummyji is on the phone and tries to sign a movie deal for Sana. Sana says tell the producers to wait and when I do the films I will only do them with Ang. Mummyji says ok now its time to tell you the whole truth about wt happened to Ang. She tells Sana in silent. Both have worried expressions.

Keeya stops Ang she says I saw u at the holi party and U didn't even talk to me. He says O yea I remember Hi sorry I put the rang on you when u don't even know me. He says sorry bout that. Keeya gets mad and says what's wrong with you she says "its me, Keeya, Angad". He says u look a little worried. He tries to make an excuse and leave. She runs after him and she stops him and says why are u acting like u don't know me and he says ya I do know u from the holi party. And it's a coincidence we met again. He thinks she's crazy. And he leaves. Frustrated Keeya stands there hopeless.

At the Sareen house Sana, Mom, and Dad sit and wait. Mom says that Ang loved u a lot but maybe u didn't understand him. Sana admits her mistake. Mom and Dad say we want our Ang back and we're glad that u will help us now.

Keeya comes home hopeless. Aku asks her wt happened. She told him the whole Ang incident. Aku says maybe there's a reason behind it. Keeya thinks maybe he's mad at her. Aku says that's probably not it. Aku tells her to ask the doctor as to what happened to Ang and not to worry. She calls the doctor to come over for lunch. He agrees with the promise of Gobi ke parathe. Im assuming Aku and Keeya are not married. They just support each other.

Doctor comes over and Keeya asks him about Ang. Just then Ang walks by and he says "hi, mam". She gets mad and says I know ur mad at me and starts her whole lecture. Ang looks confused. Doctor rushes over and tries to stop her. Aku watches worried from the wheelchair. Doctor tells her to shutup and tells her that he forgot everything from the past. Keeya , Aku, and Ang look shocked.

Tomorrow: Sana asks where Keeya is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aauw thanks a lot dear 😳
I luv the titles you pick for the episodes, it suits the story perfectly 😳 πŸ‘

luv
sha
lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol thanks I try to base the titles on the show... i dont know if they are all successful but i try :)... U dont have to thank me... i do it b/c ive been in ur spot waiting for the updates on other shows... lol
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx......looks like angad lost his memory.....i still hope aku and keeya stay together.......naina