New Game: "Getting Rid Of Naresh"

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello dear JJR Forum Friends!

Here s a naughty and funny game for u all.

As u all know, Naresh had made life so difficult for Jiya, and moreover he is also humiliating Jiya.

So i guess, all of us want to get rid of this man.

You must be wondering, where does the game fit!!

Actually we will play now

3 ways to get rid of NARESH

What you have to do is very simple,

u just have to penn down 3 funny and unique ways we can make sure naresh is thousand miles away from Jiya......

But since all games have their rules, this one is no exception

RULES

1.The 3 ideas u will post should not match with the ones posted before you.

2. You can always participate in the game more than once.

3.Strictly no bashing or foul/swear words will be allowed. I repeat no insulting words will be allowed.

Try to keep it funny and decent, lets not get into bashing though most of us dislike him a lot.

If a single rude post is found, the game will be stopped then and there so plzzzzzzz guys, lets keep this game for fun.

Example: 1. make Naresh fall in love with Ishita

2. send him to Antartica

and so on.......

Winners

The one whose idea will be the most innovative and funny, he/she will win.

So guys let ur imagination run wild and plzzzz do participate!!

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hihi i like heathcliff at the end πŸ˜†
you know i just came up with a new concept for a contest in aladdin and its about rhiming so i am in the mood πŸ˜†

Now let me get my boxing gloves first πŸ˜†

Now let me start with Naresh kickboxing round #1 πŸ˜†

Dear Naresh,
Na desh na bhesh
tujhe kyon pasand karta hai mahesh
Sometimes you look like ritesh
money spending mein karte ho parhez
Ab bhejungi tumhe pardes 😑

Oki i know boring bad bad badπŸ˜›

Ooww....Naresh...ye tune mera chain wain le liya
Tu nahi ban sakti jiya ke piya
Dhoond lo kisi our ko...maybe riya?
Tujhe mil nahi sakti humari jiya
Owww Naresh....ye tune kaisa toofaan khara kiya
Tujhe itni himmat kisne diya?
Tune mummy aur dadi ko bhi crazy kiya
Ab roti hai humari pyare jiya
Ooww....Naresh...ye tune mera chain wain le liya

OMG its even worse🀣

Will try better tomorrow πŸ˜†
luv
Sha

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^^^awesome sha, kya kavita likh dali hai tumne muahhhhh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okkkkkk my set of 3 suggestions

1. Since we all know how greedy this naresh is, lets make him take up the job that jiya is abt to resign from...........yessss i mean Kiran's PA...........once he is employed under Kiran Mam, i m sure she will be perfect to turn his life into a scary experience and hopefully he will be so petrified that he will surely leave the country !!

2. Cant we just get naresh and mahesh married to each other........coz they r truly made for each other......both are greedy, so mean and when it comes to jiya, both are ultra-insensitive 😑

3.Most probably the above thing cant be done so why not just pack naresh in a suitcase and send him to Mars, in that way we can save not only jiya but all riya, siya and others as well!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

^^^^^awesome sha, kya kavita likh dali hai tumne muahhhhh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hhaha thanks crazy daisy i was in the mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okkkkkk my set of 3 suggestions

baap re let me read them πŸ˜›

1. Since we all know how greedy this naresh is, lets make him take up the job that jiya is abt to resign from...........yessss i mean Kiran's PA...........once he is employed under Kiran Mam, i m sure she will be perfect to turn his life into a scary experience and hopefully he will be so petrified that he will surely leave the country !!

hahahah....daisy crazy how can u forget!!! Naresh is kaam chor!! not just greedy but also lazy!! he will instead turn kirans life into hell. he will force her to hire second assistent πŸ˜• and then because he is Jiyas hubby kiran will not fire him so he will get money for free without working πŸ˜•.....kaamchor

2. Cant we just get naresh and mahesh married to each other........coz they r truly made for each other......both are greedy, so mean and when it comes to jiya, both are ultra-insensitive 😑

Ahahahaha 🀣.....OMG they are really two of one kind πŸ˜†. same nerdish attitude 🀒. Well Mahesh believes that jiya is dabboo and good for nothing. At least naresh ne jiya ko is layak to samjha that she can earn money and pay his bills πŸ˜•

3.Most probably the above thing cant be done so why not just pack naresh in a suitcase and send him to Mars, in that way we can save not only jiya but all riya, siya and others as well!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Hhaahhaha omg omg riya doesnt really exist.πŸ˜† eehm no if he goes to mars then mars creatures will have huge problem as he will make their life hell as well. πŸ˜†

I just luved the idea of getting Naresh-Mahesh married πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Great going crazy daisy πŸ˜‰

luv

sha