Written Update March 25th India

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
So it started with bharat talking on the phone to Jiya saying he needs money urgently otherwise those gundas will come n kill him..suddenly he hangs up the phone...

Jiya is very woried and wonders whom she can ask help from, she tinks and finally Apu comes to her minds..

Meanwile Apuu is at home sitting on a swing and he has a shawl in his hands(mebbe Jiyas one) and he closes his eyes n dreams abt the mystery gal and the way they danced when he was blindfolded and thr was nice muzic in da bkground...
Suddenly his phone rings and he answers..its Jiya she sayz she wants his help and wants to meet him urgently

Apu is surprised to hear her voice at dat time n he ask kya help chhaiye..Jiya is abt to reply when Mahesh enters the hall , he is a lil drunk ... Jiya puts the phne down n holds it in her hand.. her dad asks wot r u doin n all... she replies himani ka call aya thaa.... her dad laughs n doesnt question her since hez very drunk he sayss baat karro karro..holi haiiπŸ˜† and drags him self to the armchair and falls asleep...

Jiya take the phne bk to her ear and appuu is still online..he asks agenn wot help can i do for u? she says she wnts to meet him an so he asks her to come over to his plc att that time.. she agreess

After Apu hangs up he takes the shawl and then open a drawer and puts the shawl inside n tells himself frm now onwards he doesnt want to know who she is... he says alvida and shuts the drawer😭

Then wen Jiyaa comes over she starts crying and saying she needs 25000 and her brother is in bbig truble othrwse he'll be killed n she keeps crying.. Apu stops her n says mere paas itne saare paise nahi hai n asks her to stop crying..
then he says i knw sumone who can help u ..

And den they both go awy..They end up in Samars house n ring the bell..whn thrz no answerr Jiyaa gets relaly worried...and just wen they r abt to leave Samar opens the door an is surprised to see dem..Apuu tells him the prob but Samar starts beeing cheeky n Apu loses his temper but Jiya asks him to cntrl
Then IShita is seen inside the house wearing a green robe (wonder wot they were doing)πŸ˜†

Then thr were sum dialogues(im sorry cudnt get them clearly) and den Samar makes adeal dat he will giv the money if Jiya tells him abt the mystery gal... she agrees to telll at once....

Thenn Apu n Jiya r shown in the nxt scene ..Apuu in a foul temper driving madly and Jiya feeling very scared...Finally she says sorry and he stops the car and gets out... jiyaa follows him out and he saysss hw long hv u been knowin the mystery gal, y u never told me abt it..she sed pehle se...he sed u know hw imp it was for me to find out abt her, hw much time n energy i wasted...then she says worriedlyy that bharat bhaiyyaaa....

So apu n she gets in the car and goes to sum garage like plc whr they search fr Bharat n find him being beaten by 4 gundas... jiyya cries out sayin leave my bro alone... and they leave him n come to jiya and apu.. jiya goes fwd bt apuu stops her.. the gundaa cums ti hit appu and thrs a lil fite whr apu hits all f them..

Hey m really sorry i ended the update in a hurry cos my bro came bk ..

The last part was apu fights with all the gundas one by one like in da movie πŸ˜ƒ and den one man grabs Jiya and keeps a knife on her neck and threatens to Apu to leave the othr man othrwise he'll cut her neck.. they were all staring at each other and the gunda was asking him to leave and den slightly he slit jiyas throat and thr wwas a smal line f blood and she fell.. Apuu shouted JIYAAA ..and then it stopped... 😊 😊 😊

Edited by nibbles - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haila - Apu beat them up?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update sweety - there's hope that Apu will learn about the mystery girl soon!😳

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks,so it was a fight!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yepp.. a lil boring episode ..
i dont like Apu's attitude towards Jiyaa now..
He tinks shez greedy for money..they showed dat in the precap.. 😭