cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys the serial seems to b really good especially my janu humayun saeed (rehan) so lets starts discussing the episodes here of his serial like all others (indian serials).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cezzurockz thumbnail
wow yesterday rehan lukd really cute when he ws laying on madhu ji's lap n tht gal is jealous of him πŸ˜† bt nice serial

nw its 20 mins left to cm 2dys epi here so i'll post after watching it
cezzurockz thumbnail
wow wow wow humayun saeed is lukg so cuteeeeeeeeee 😳 😳 😳 just luv him muahhh

n tht girl is so much jealous of him πŸ˜†
shahood alvi's dailogues n acting is awsm he is really acting like a step brother n rehan's real mom....shez an atom bomb πŸ˜†
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup he is cute .. he is looking cute in this drama and love nirmalta she is so prettyπŸ˜ƒ
khan25 thumbnail
Hello everyone,

Well I just started watching MAM last week but it struck me and ended up watching al episodes till now as i think the acting is very good especially Rehan, Nirmalta, Alvi. But when I read the storyline out of excitement, it broke my heart to read that Nirmalta and Rehan are not going to be together for a while.

I almost do not want to watch it any more. Whether it is soap or real life, I want the people who love each other truly to end up together.
Edited by khan25 - 16 years ago
nazeeei thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan25

Hello everyone,

Well I just started watching MAM last week but it struck me and ended up watching al episodes till now as i think the acting is very good especially Rehan, Nirmalta, Alvi. But when I read the storyline out of excitement, it broke my heart to read that Nirmalta and Rehan are not going to be together for a while.

I almost do not want to watch it any more. Whether it is soap or real life, I want the people who love each other truly to end up together.

i also wana see Rehan and Nirmalta togather . i hate that Goutham

Salman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazeeei

i also wana see Rehan and Nirmalta togather . i hate that Goutham

I never see Gautam

nazeeei thumbnail
i saw he is Adnan Sadiqi.