Written Update march 24th India

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Recap march 20

Jiya is very happy to see bharat and hugs him. Then she goes to the house and gives him food. Kiran is surprised but happy to see Rohan at her place. Bharat tells Jiya that you only know the value of something after you loose it Bharat introduces him self as the dhol man and congratulates Mahesh on holi Mahesh recognizes Bharat, but as he is drunk he doesn't make a scene but walks away

March 24th

In the garden:

Mahesh starts drinking and dancing and screams "holi mubarak". He calls mummy, dadi, appu and barkha to come and celebrate. Mummy goes to bharat and takes his aarti with money. She dances around him but doesn't recognize him. The money falls at her feet and bharat picks it up. This way he is able to take her aashirwaad.

Naresh tells Mahesh that under all the colours it is difficult to recognize everyone. Naresh says yes me and the dhol wala look as your sons. Mahesh says yes ur right, but don't fall for another girl in this party or else my daughter will have to stay kunwari the rest of her life. Here is when bharat finds out that Jiya is getting married.

Bharat looks at naresh and Mahesh and wishes them shaadi Mubarak. Bharat asks Mahesh to consider him as his son and to give ashirwaad. Mahesh agrees and also hugs him. Mahesh says these days sons leave their parents to die. Bharat is sad to hear this

Barkha complains to mummy and Mahesh that party is boring she wants dancing and singing. Mahesh asks naresh to sing. Barkha says no she doenst want old songs. Then barkha goes and starts dancing on a modern holi song. Everyone joins….except jiya and dadi who are still worried…….

Dadi recongized Bharat and goes to talk to him. Jiya told her everything. She gives bharat aashirwaad and asks him if something is wrong. Why is he here?

@ Jiya's room

Bharat and dadi are in the room when Jiya enters. Jiya asks what is wrong, why did you call me. Dadi says I feel Bharat is hiding something from us. Bharat tells them that he took loan from some people and was planning to pay it back when he would find work. But even after he found work he was not able to pay back because he needed the money to pay his costs. And now these people are threathening to kill him if he doesn't pay the amount of 25.000 rupees.

Bharat has come to ask for their help as he is in need of money. Dadi says she doesn't have that much money and Mahesh also just got his job back. Bharat says he knows…he doesn't want to ask papa for help but he thought let's try and ask. Bharat requests them not to tell mummy because she will not be able to hide her tears and papa will get suspicious.

Jiya says u don't need to worry. I will arrange the money for you. Call me this afternoon. Jiya leaves. Bharat says jiya is changed, so grown up. Dadi says yes in life everyone changes, some change good, some change bad.

Outside in the garden

Jiya is thinking that she promised Bharat the money, but where will she get it from. A drunken naresh comes and asks why she is standing here, far from the others who are dancing. Jiya says she doesn't want to dance. Naresh says really? That is good, my wife won't dance with other men. Then he grabs her hand and says let's see if there is a man who would dare dance. Then he arrives in front of the others and starts making a scene. Is there a man, who dares to dance with my wife?? Then he faints and falls on the ground. Appu looks at jiya and she feels awkward. Barkha is irritated by Naresh's behaviour

@ the dining table

Naresh is drinking more lassi then mummy takes him inside. Mummy is serving Mahesh food. He doesn't want to eat alone, he says or else he will eat up the whole table.

@ Under the tree

Appu and barkha are also drunk, sitting under a tree. Barkha falls in to appu's lap/arms and they stare each other in the eye. Barkha says I am dreaming with open eyes. They both get lost in each others eyes and appu is about to kiss her when a kid comes and asks them what they are doing there. He says Jiya is looking for them. Jiya is standing behind the tree and she saw it all. Appu is a bit shocked to see jiya and asks what she called them for. Jiya says I came to call u for dinner.

@ the dining table

Naresh comes to join Mahesh for dinner. Mahesh says he has been the champion in puri eating. He wants a competition between sasur and damaad. A puri competition. Mummy calls dadi and they try to stop Mahesh but he won't listen. Then the puri eating begins….mahesh and naresh eat up more then 100 puris and dadi + mummy keep baking them. Then naresh faints on the table. Mahesh wants to eat more but mummy doesn't allow him. Mahesh says I am drunk, but still in my senses

Today I saw him! Mummy says who did you see? Mahesh says I saw your khud garz nalayak beta. Mummy says was bharat here? U must be mistaken, you were drunk. Mahesh yells, Yes I was drunk but not blind! It was him. I know why he came. To ask for money. He will take it and leave, unmannered as he is. He will never succeed, he will never be happy! Mummy says stop it! How can you talk like this about your own blood. What is something bad happens. Mahesh says I want something bad to happen yes. Why should we always suffer. Let him suffer this time. Then he leaves. Mummy prays to Wahe Guru for Bharat

@ In the garden

Appu and barkha are leaving. Jiya asks if they want to have dinner . Appu says no we are not hungry at all. Then they hang on to each other very closely and start walking. Jiya left behind, very heartbroken and starts crying.

The kid is watching jiya and says…okay no bahana, tell me what is wrong. Jiya says nothing. Kid says I know what it is….its about you and appu having chakkar. You like him a lot. Jiya says there is nothing like that, you know that I am getting married, I will be mrs. Mehta soon and that is all!

@ the riksha spot

Naresh is trying to get in a riksha and jiya helps him. She wants to aks naresh for money to help bharat, but then naresh starts being greedy. He tells the riksha driver he will pay no more and no less then 35 rupees for the riksha. The drives says how can this be, u have to pay according to the meter. Then driver says okay as it is holi, pay whatever you want. Then naresh tells jiya to give the drives 35 rupees. Jiya cant believe it but pays the driver!!

@ Jiya's room

Jiya is worried as she still didn't arrange the money for Bharat. She doesn't know what to say when bharat calls. She looks in her telephone book and wants to call kiran mam. But then she thinks…I will be leaving RAD soon, that means I will not have even salary to pay the loan back. Just then the phone rings and Jiya picks up. It's Bharat. He is in danger, he says dabboo please help me, they will kill me, do something……jiya is worried!!

Tomorrow:

Jiya tells dadi that bharat called. They have threathened him, if he doesn't pay the will kill hin. His life is in danger……..

Very boring episode...lets see what happens tomorrow

Shaheen

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...very detailed one indeed; but a small correction - in the precap u have written - 'Jiya tells dadi that Bhaskar called' , shouldnt that be Bharat ? Just confirming.
Thanks once again for the lovely update.
angelic eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanxx a lot for the detailed update..Poor Jiya..all problems for her!😔