24th Update-Rhone ke liye tayar ho jao

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is the missing pieces to the 19th and 20th March.

Recap: "Maine Akshay ko goli mar di" Sana says. Neha is crying. The she says "aur Angad khai mein ghir gaya". Mummyji, mom, and Neha all stress. Sana is in confusion. Keeya rushes a bloody fainted Aku to the hospital. Aku goes into surgery but comes out of it with his right side paralyzed. Keeya and Neha cry. Anjali tells Keeya that Ang is found and he is alive. Anjali and Keeya go to see him in the intensive care unit.

- Keeya says how I was holding his hand and I accidentally let go and front of my eyes Ang fell and how did he come back. Anjali says it's a miracle. Keeya is crying thankful that he is alive. Mom, Dad, and Mummyji sit crying… Anjali says after he fell he got caught in a tree so he is safe. Keeya is still in her shaadi ka joda… Doctor comes out and they ask about Ang. The doc says he's safe but critical.

- Neha visits Aku and tells him that Ang is zinda. He is happy but at the same time worried for his critical health and is worried about how Keeya will feel. They see a news story about Ang on tv.

- Sana is sitting at home watching the same news story. She cries and remembers times with Ang.

- Everyone at the hospital is in depression and are praying for Ang. Keeya remembers times with Ang. A little while later the doc comes and says that now Ang is ok and out of danger. Everyone is happy. But he's in a coma. Everyone is sad again. Everyone hopes he comes out of the coma fast. Keeya is most flustered.

- Keeya goes to visit Aku. He asks her if she went to visit Ang. She says she doesn't have the strength to go and see him. Neha and Aku console her when doc comes in to check Aku. He says Aku can be discharged tomorrow and that he will have to put it into habit. Aku asks put what into habit. Neha and Keeya freak out. Doctor says you didn't tell him. Neha says I'll tell him later ok. The doc leaves. Aku questions them and Keeya leaves crying. Keeya watches from outside and cries as Neha tells him.

- Sana goes to visit Ang and kisses him. Neha sees her coming out of his room and screams that why are u here u made me brother crippled for the rest of his life. She says I wont leave you but I'm not like u I don't ever hurt anyone. She says we're leaving and never coming back. Neha then goes to Mom and tells her that nothing will happen to Ang. Keeya walks by and looks into Sana's eyes with tears. Sana starts "aap jaana chahte they ke Ang ki is halat ka zima dar kaun hai yeh hai Ang ke halat ki zimadar (pointing to Keeya and she says: Kya?). Isi ki wajah se aaj Ang aur mom/ dad aap nahin jaante use Ang aur mujhe alag karne ke liye kya kya nahin kiya. Ise mere aur Ang ke beech mein aane ki koshish ki (Keeya says :Sana please.) (Sana sounds like and looks kind of crazy). Keeya ne Ang se pyar karne ka natak kiya lekin tum mujhe bewakoof nahin bana payi jab muhje pata chala aur mein cabin house ponchi to wahan mein tumhe… Ang… Shame on You… Marna to mein tumhe chahti thi … goli Aku ko lag gayi". Keeya remembers back to the conversation on the cliff/ Cabin House. And how Aku tries to stop Sana from firing the gun and she accidentally hits him. Keeya asks San why shes lying and tells her I never wanted u and Ang to separate. She says u lied too Sana that u were pregnant. And that was only b/c u could keep Ang with you. She says I never wanted to steal him from u what's wrong with u? Sana says I was just saying the not being pregnant thing when I was mad but I was pregnant and when I found out about ur and Ang affair I had a miscarriage. Keeya is surprised. Sana blames losing her baby and maybe her husband. Sana says "mom bilqul theek keh rahi thi tum meri bhen nahin ho, meri bhen jaisi ho". Keeya holds back tears. Mom/ Dad look on stressed and confused. Later Keeya tries to go in to visit Ang. Sana stops her. Keeya says I only want to meet him for the last time. Im going with Aku forever. Sana looks angry, mom and dad look sad. Keeya closes the door Jag soona soona laage plays. She holds his hand kisses it and cries. Sau dard hai plays in the background. She tells him shes leaving and this was the journey of their lives. She tells him we will always stay best friends okay. She says "mere dil mein tumhari jo jaga hai who koi nahin le sakta". She says that whether I live near u or not but Keeya will always be with you. She tells him u will get goof fast "b/c you are a superstar… remember". She leaves (Very emotional scene… made me cry.. must see)

Tommorow: Holi rang in thalis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmermaid thumbnail
thx, both 4 todays epi n 19 n 20's epis. 😊
angelic eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanxx a lot for the previous epis too..😊
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks.

i didn't understand. Was Sana really pregnant and miscarriaged or is it a lie???
lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she was pregnant and then had a miscarriage when she had the frreak attack and shot aku... however when she was mad she told Keeya that she was never pregnant and that it was a plan to keep her husband just to make Keeya feel bad and to make her go away