Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all pyare pyare dabboosπŸ€—

As you all know, JJR is very interesting at the moment!
so ... to make our JJR forum interesting (and ofcourse fun!!)
we'll need lots of members, which we'll know trough games and discussions! πŸ˜›

So what is this sign up sheet for?

i'll give you 5 dates, on which we need a new game and discussion every week!

Below you will find a sheet with dates. Please reply and tell us on which date you would like to post a game. you may also tell us your idea for the game

GAMES
Week Idea Name Member
24th March - How to get rid of Naresh
daisy_luvs_ ff
31st March-
7th April -
14th April -
21st April -

Instead of random chatting, we should be focusing more on qualitative discussions. That is why we are also putting up a sheet for discussions. if you would like to start a discussion, please reply with your idea/topic

DISCUSSIONS
Week Idea Name Member
24th March -
31st March-
7th April -
14th April -
21st April -

Some guidelines:

Please keep in mind that all the games and discussions should be related to the show JJR. So trivial games are not allowed.

To help you remember the date you are signed up fore, Shariefah will send you a reminder through PM

If you are unable to do the game or discussion on your signed date, please inform Shariefah on time.

If the idea is taken from another section or member then give credit to the original poster please

We are looking forward to a wonderful cooperation with members in this section

Enjoy!

Luv,

Shaheen

JJR Dev. Team

[Sign up sheet copied from Aladdin Forum]

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
right now i m so much disgusted with naresh........that all i can think of playing a game called "getting rid of Naresh"
teh game can be played like this every member will have to mention three ways in which we can get rid of Naresh.......but the rule is the three suggestions u will give shd nt anyway be similar to those mentioned by members in the earlier post...........in this way we can come up with most innovative and hilariously effective ways of showing naresh his true place!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^Lmao - I love that idea but there are concerns about character bashing!πŸ˜†

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

right now i m so much disgusted with naresh........that all i can think of playing a game called "getting rid of Naresh"
teh game can be played like this every member will have to mention three ways in which we can get rid of Naresh.......but the rule is the three suggestions u will give shd nt anyway be similar to those mentioned by members in the earlier post...........in this way we can come up with most innovative and hilariously effective ways of showing naresh his true place!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Eehmm and how do we stop members from being rude. because we all hate naresh but we are not allowed to bash him....πŸ˜›

How about........a discussion about being greedy? as naresh is very greedyπŸ˜•

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
come on it wont be bashing...........rude words will be strictly prohibited.......it shd be just funny and unique.........the one with most funniest suggestions will win............for example one can give 1.make naresh fall in love with ishita 2. gift him an one way ticket to antartica and so on.................

i dunno...........
but if u think it may get out of hand, then we can think of some other games....................
Shariefah thumbnail

come on it wont be bashing...........rude words will be strictly prohibited.......it shd be just funny and unique.........the one with most funniest suggestions will win............for example one can give 1.make naresh fall in love with ishita 2. gift him an one way ticket to antartica and so on.................

i dunno...........
but if u think it may get out of hand, then we can think of some other games....................

Well the idea is funny and I don't want to demotivate you
So....you can go ahead with the game, but clearly state that bashing (using mean words, foul language) is strictly forbidden. its for fun so should stay funny.

Can you post it now or tomorrow?
I have signed u in the sheet πŸ˜›

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i can post now only............and if the thing goes out of hand we will stop the game then and there.................
Shariefah thumbnail

i can post now only............and if the thing goes out of hand we will stop the game then and there.................

theek hai jee πŸ˜›
okay daisy u can post itπŸ˜ƒ
i will keep an eye on it, will trash the bad mouthed replies if necessary πŸ˜‰
luv
sha