Oscar V. Ravichandran - worst producer?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

"Oscar" Venu Ravichandran - An embodiment of Worst Producer

"Dasavatharam" is one of the most anticipated films this year. The movie will not only see Kamal Haasan playing 10 different characters, but actress Asin also plays dual roles. Bollywood sex symbol Mallika Sherawat appears as a CIA agent, while Jayapradha, the well-known character artiste, plays another important role.

Kamal Hassan is said to have given 10 different variations to his voice while dubbing for the characters he plays and heroine actor Asin has also dubbed for her role for the first time. The film, earlier perceived as a possible comedy, is said to have become a completely performance-oriented script. With veteran actor Nagesh, who has performed with Kamal in many of his comedies, including 'Avvai Shanmugi' and 'Panchathantiram', playing a role in the film, the audience may be surprised by an interesting comedy track. Actors Napolean, Mallika Sherawat, Jayapradha and Rekha, and directors P. Vasu and Ramesh Khanna are among t he other actors.

Kamal Hassan has paid attention to the action sequences that have been choreographed by U.S.-based Joop Katana and Andy Dixon, apart from Kanal Kannan and others. Sony BMG has forayed into the Tamil music market by acquiring the music rights of this film. The film also marks Himesh Reshammiya's debut in Tamil cinema. He has composed the music for Dasavatharam.

Hollywood actor Jackie Chan will launch the audio cassette of Kamal Hassan's much-awaited Tamil film "Dasavatharam," and other important personalities of Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and Mollywood will be present on the occasion of the audio launch. The audio launch of this film will take place in the last week of April. It is also learnt that the film release is also postponed.

Well, these are the common things we have been looking through in each and every media channels as the headlines of tinsel town.

Oscar V Ravichandran has been proving himself as the worst producer in Kollywood with his idiotic acts. And now we bring you some of the exclusive morsels that has been hiding behind the delayed release of Dasavatharam.

With Kamal Haasan and K.S. Ravikumar striving with all their efforts in bringing out their best in Dasavatharam, producers V. Ravichandran and his brother Ramesh Babu has working in contrast.

1. It has been revealed that with the film getting planned to be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kamal Haasan has dubbed only for Tamil.

2. Sony Music that has purchased the audio rights of the movie is completely disappointed with the fact that till now only 50,000 CDs are in order.

3. V.Ravichandran who exported the flick for computer generated graphic works to Germany hasn't got the output. When approached them, they have replied they can get it completed only in the month of June.

4. The main cause for the delay of audio release is because that Jackie Chan has refused to fly Chennai during the first week of April, but at the month end. Apart from this, Ravichandran has paid Rs. 5 Crores as remuneration for Jackie Chan to get him here in Chennai to release the audio. The most funny part here is Kamal Haasan who has strived with all might in 10 different roles has been paid only 10 Crores and remember a man without effort getting half the amount.

5. Ravichandran has never discussed about any of the issue of audio release and film's release date with Kamal Haasan and that's a great insult…

Why do they need to bring Jackie Chan for 5 crores just to release audio songs of Dasaavatharam?? πŸ˜• They should use that money to promote instead of spending on a actor who demand so muchπŸ˜† This film is one of the most expected one this year...I am so dissapointed they postponed it as I was looking forward this for Tamil new year I dont think he is an bad producer but it was unfair toward Kamal...!

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks meli kanna... 😳

Delay again 😭 😭 ummmmrrrrmmm πŸ˜•
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oscar sued Gautham Menon for exceeding the budget of VA too
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
forget him i aint interested at all. LOL!
khmasinmerak thumbnail
God how much i wish Kamal Haasan spent a little time for soul searching and realised he is a very mediocre screenwriter and story teller.I wonder the classic Thevar Magan was penned by this man or someone really talented.After all the wait and sweating in the serpentine queues i got to see a rundown uninspired idea executed so poorly even the crappy 10000 bc looks superior.The movie SAW was made with just 700,000 us dollars and had some amazing make up effects.Kamals 25 million dollar magnum opus has the tackiest ever make up i ve ever seen in my life.Most of the so called crores was spent on sacks of flour and wheat i believe to create the disgusting stick-on muck over kamals avataars.The 90 year old paatti and the Japanese character evoke most number of laughs for the rancid facial tissues and followed close by the Fletcher character.The so called 'KIRUMI' developed by Kamal is the leftover from Micheal Bays ROCK.
The movie opens with a bang supported by the 12th century settings,ofcourse the CG looks cheap and amateurish and remains the only scene worth remembering.
What on earth is the purpose of the Sardarji character.The movie would have looked much better if they had proper human beings cast from USA and Japan insted of the assclownish Kamal Haasan get ups.The sick looking tall muslim deserves special splats of rotten tomatoes,yet another unnecessary Avataar.
Last but not least the permanent nuisance in the form of Asin lends ample support to the mockery of viewers patience.
My heartfelt Condolences to Mr.V.Ravichandran,god save him and his company.
Kamalji you have lost one loyal fan forever......
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK, the first negative review. I hope it is not as bad as it sounds. πŸ˜•
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I heard there r some really intolerable blunders..something like Kamal's cancer gets cured when he's shot, πŸ˜• and tht Asin's Agraharam Tamil sounds very close to Malayalam.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we never know before we actually have seen it with our own eyes πŸ˜‰

I remember people were telling Anbe Sivam was bad etc...but when I saw that..I really liked it, its story and acting 😊

I will spare my comments until I watch it 😊
suganthanraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

we never know before we actually have seen it with our own eyes πŸ˜‰
I will spare my comments until I watch it 😊

MELI.GOOD POLICY.