daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

JJR is just only abt dance, dream and love.

Its also abt friends, living for ur friends, always there for ur friends, giving up everything for ur friends..........

Appu and Barkha.............buddies for a lifetime, they can fight with each other and can fight for each other, they wont think twice b4 giving up something for the other, they r always there to support, to care for each other.

Jiya and Barkha................a blooming friendship, in a very short span of time they have come so close to each other, they helped each other unconditionally, barkha s always protective abt jiya and jiya always understood her.

Jiya and Himani................childhood friends, no matter how different their outlooks are, even though tehy r not always together, they always care for each other thats y himani ws upset with jiya's decision to marry naresh and again it ws himani to whom jiya gave her most precious possession.

So guys in this thread lets discuss abt all the best friends we got to see or will get to see in JJR!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks,luv JJR!!!!!!!!! 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey andriya, why dont u also share ur povs on these best friends!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice topic.

I agree...JJR is not just about dance but also friendship.

APU-BARKHA: I like them as friends rather than seeing them as a couple..but i wont deny that they do look good together esp. in the 'dance scene' & 'holi scene'..but i want them to remain friends.. They fight & patch-up, they understand each other, they're always there for each other & for others..this is why i like them...but im afraid that Barkha's 'Jelousy' might ruined their friendship..i dont want this to happen but i think it will happen in the future...

JIYA-BARKHA: I love their friendship..love how Barkha is supportive & protective of Jiya...she helps her a lot.. esp in making decisions in life..Jiya listens to her.. but her father decisions always gets in the way..I hope Barkha will continue to be protective..but somthing will def. happen that can ruin this friendship...*touchwood*..

JIYA-HIMANI: I hate Himani for some reasons: she was not there when Jiya needed her the most..she laughed at her when she hit herself in the wall & was bleeding..i expected Samar & Ishita react that way but not Himani, instead i expected her to help Jiya...but im happy that she's still there for Jiya..she must be nice if Jiya trusted her & gave her her ghungroo...other friendships might broke..but not this one...they'll be there for each other..

JIYA-APU: Set aside them as a couple first...if they were not friends, we wont be able to see many scenes of them. not many guys would like to be friends with a girl like Jiya..but Apu is different..and this is what i like about him..Both of them helped each other when they needed one.. hope they continue helping each other so we'll get to see cute scenes between the two.. 😉 I cant wait to see the look on Apu's face when he finds out that Jiya is his mystery girl...that would be an episode to watch..

ROHAN-KIRAN: They both have a 'thing' for each other for sure...what happened between them before??..yet to come.. I hated Kiran at first, but ever since Rohan came..i started liking her..their 'LOVE-HATE-FRIENDSHIP-LOVE?' is quite interesting...Rohan came back for Kiran like he said..he saved RAD coz it was important for Kiran.. thanks to Rohan that Kiran is a changed person now..ryt now its just 'friendship' between them...would love to see them as a couple..but that's not gonna happen too soon i guess...

Edited by khushix - 16 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^ 👏 👏 👏
thats an amazing analysis.........liked it yaar!!