Will it be Himani??

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This week we all saw that Jiya gave that ghungroo to Himani saying that she is giving her friend a part of her life, her dreams everything.......

now will appu come to know of his mystery girl's true identity thru' himani??

may be he will see that ghungroo with himani and may be he will get curious and ask her abt the ghungroo........and himani will tell him the truth.............

what do u all think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is xctly wot i posted in another topic: ill copy paste it here :

HEYY GUYZZ,i SAW dat in the next episode Jiiya is gonna giv her ghungroo to himani n tell her dat ab meri ek zindagi ka hissa tumhare paas hai o sumthn like dat.... maybe in RAD himani's gonna use it and den Appuu comes across n sees that ghungroo..and he myt ask Himani frm whr she gt it n den he wud knw dat its Jiya's n dat she is his mystery gall.. wot u tink? This may create another twist in the story next.. 😛

Mebbe this will happen.. and wen thngs strt well btw Apu-Barkha and Naresh-Jiya... this twist will come up 👏
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^i too hope so, it will be a awesome twist..........if accidentally apu comes to know of it from himani......
just imagine, when he realises the truth, he will be just dumbstruck....all confused he comes back home.....all the past scenes flashes b4 his eyes, he keeps on thinking and thinking..........he spents the whole night wide awake.............then he thinks how cn he not see it and without thinking anything runs to jiya's home to ask for an explaination.....................but

wowwwwwwwwwwwww it will be an awesome twist!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I dont know if Himani will tell everything..Jiya might ask her not to tell him...

I was actually thinking that of Apu sees Himani with that ghungroo..he'll think that his mystery girl is Himani.. hmm...hope not though...Apu isnt dumb to think that..hehe.. but yea...maybe through this..he'll come to know the truth...

i do hope Hope Himani will tell him everything...

i think he'll find out during the wedding day...and so Apu comes and call off the wedding...hehe...how i wish!...
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
just imagine an all angry and charged up apu barges in and shouts, "yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti".....everyone around is atunned.........he takes long strides and reaches near the mandap where a shocked jiya is sitting like a dulhan........he looks at her, she looks at him..........after a moment or two he goes beside her...........he pulls her up....keeping his eyes on jiya he seriously announces, "yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti kyon ke yeh dulha galat hai, hai na jiya?"............... 😛
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol..that's too much of a saas-bahu type..

how about..he goes to the mandap...calls off the wedding.. picks up Jiya...and starts Dancing... 😆 that's not gonna happen... 😆
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yup agreed on that..............i really really hope ke in no way they turn this show into those saas bahu sagas........cant see jiya drapped 24*7 in a glittery saree with huge sindoor and all the patibrata stuffs!!!

though if they stretch it till mandap it will be really dramatic...........i guess it will be fun seeing apu professing his love in front of hold world 😆 😆 😆

but the precap showing apu and barkha getting cozy has got me disappointed.......i really dont want those physical affair crap now!!!.............

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
yehhh... and i saw in the precap: apuu tells barkhaa that Jiyyaa can do anythn for money and she was ready to tell Samar abt the mystery gal cos he wud giv her money and he sed to barkhaa he doesnt want to knw anythn abt the mystery gal frm nw and then they hug each other

I cant belive apuurva can be so heartless... i mean he knew yy Jiyyaa wass soo desparate for the moneyy.. y cant he understand wot kinda situ she was goin thru ? 😡
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
true...appu is heartless for sure........he is hurting himself and also jiya.......he is being stubborn for no reason........seriously speaking no longer i feel sorry for appu.....he is not ready to listen to any explaination.........unless and until someone tells him on his face the whole truth he is not going to accept anything..........when he will lose jiya forever he will know what he has lost!!!!!!
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Yepp daisyy u r soo correct..
i mean after wot happened in yday's epi and he alsoo knew dat Jiya's bro was in real danger and WHY jiya needed the money so desparately... stilll he acts like dat towards her and tinks she'll do anythin for money...
he saw her majboori with his own eyess... y is he having dat kinda attitude den?