Written Update March 19 - Holi party!

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

March 19th Update:

@ Appu's place

Barkha is telling appu to go for dinner but he doesnt feel like going. She wants to go for rooftop dinner, where they will dance and next they they will go to drink naryal pani on the beach! Appu is a bit annoyed and asks her if all this is needed. Humari shaadi to nahi ho rahi hai na?

@ Jiya's place

Naresh says he can't believe that they are getting married. He can't believe that now he will have a wife, a home, children. He asks Jiya if she is happy with the marriage. Jiya hesitates and says yeah I am very happy

@ Appu's place

Appu tells barkha that he is very happy but he doesn't want to celebrate so much. He wants to keep it simple. Barkha says is sad and says that you don't know how to please a girl. Then He asks Barkha not to force him for dinner. He agrees to go to the beach, next morning, sharp @ 9.00 o'clock.

@ Jiya's place

Naresh says he has been waiting so long for this day and he knows jiya is feeling the same way. Naresh says let's meet tomorrow @ 9.00 o'clock, then there will be less traffic. Jiya agrees and pretends to be happy

@ Coffee shop

Jiya is not having her coffee and Naresh tells her to drink it or else the taste will be spoilt

He has a paint sample in his hand which he shows to jiya. He asks jiya to pick a colour for their room. Jiya shows a red taint and Naresh says no that is too bright. It should be something the whole family is comfortable with. Then Naresh says how about blue, show me a blue color. Then Jiya picks the most light blue on the sample. Naresh says no, that is almost white, then he picks another blue and decides to have that as the final colour for their room. Then he says to jiya, wahhh what a choice you have. Jeeya feels that that is strange, but she doesn't say anything.

@ Beach

Just when appu and barkha want to leave, Mahes calls. He invites apoorva and barkha for holi celebrations at his house. Appu makes a monkey face and Barkha doesn't want to go either. She says that she doesn't like how Mahesh misbehaves with Jiya. Appu said we won't say long, we should go to wish Jiya at least.

@ Coffee Shop

Its time to pay the bill as the waiter comes. Naresh pretends that he cannot find his wallet and then lies to Jiya that he has forgotten his wallet. Then jiya says it okay I brought money with me. Then she pays for the coffee. Naresh looks at the money like a greedy wolf. Then he says its good that you pay or else what's the use of a working wife?

Himani is in the coffee shop and comes to talk to jiya. She asks who the man is, and Naresh says I am her to be husband, do you have any problem with that? Himani asks jiya if its true that she is giving up her job in 2 weeks. Naresh is shocked to hear this. He asks Jiya why she didn't discuss it with him. He says she should have informed him before quitting as he is going to be her husband soon.

@ Jiya's house

Mom is serving tea and asks Mashes if this whole holi function is necessary. As the shaadi will be soon there will be enough celebrations anyway. Mahesh says yes its necessary, we will have fun and its also nice for jiya as she is getting married. Then Mahesh tells them that he has invited apoorva for the party as appu is a very nice guy and jiya's friend. Jiya hears this and leaves for her room.

Then Mahesh says that they should be happy, they are lucky that Naresh accepted jiya as his wife or jiya would have stayed like a burden on their head forever as nobody else would marry her. Dadi stops him and says that Jiya is NOT a burden on them, she should have achieved a lot if she would be given the chance. Mahesh says if she manages to household after marrying Naresh it will be a great achievement for her.

@ Jiya's room

Himani asks Jiya why she is getting married to Naresh. He is ugly and kharoos, no manners. Jiya says papa has already fixed the shaadi. Himai says but still your not married yet, its not too late please say no to the marriage. Jiya says she cannot disappoint her dad by breaking the rishtaa. Himani says she thought Jiya had changed. She was so full of confidence, mature, so happy @ RAD. And look at you now! Himani says don't marry that rakshash. Jiya says I will have to for Papa. I cannot choose for my self and abandon my family, the way Bharat Bhayya did

@ Kiran's house

Someone is at the door, Kiran goes to open. It's Barkha, she steps in very happy. Kiran asks what it is. Barkha says she is very happy and she want to take Kiran out for dinner. She says go dress up fast or you will miss your chance for having dinner with me. Our car will be arriving soon.

@ Jiya's room

Jiya has her ghungru in her hand and remembers dancing with appu. Himani comes and finds jiya crying with ghungru in her hands. She asks where Jiya got it from. Jiya says they are dadi's ghungru. She gives them to Himani. She says to Himani that this is a part of my life I am giving to you. Keep it safe with you. Then Jiya can't control her tears……..

@ Kiran's house

Barkha goes to check if Kiran is already dressed. She helps kiran to pick a dress. Barkha says ofcourse if you go out once a year you will not be able to dress up. That is why I said u should find your self a boyfriend. Kiran looks angry at barkha and then both start laughing! Then someone comes at the door. Barkha goes to check! Its Rohan sir! He is excited!

@ The holi celebration party

Everyone has gathered to burn holika. Mahesh is overly happy. Dadi goes to Jiya and ask her to forgive her. Jiya says why dadi? Dadi says because I am the reason for all your pain. I forced you to dream. I could not complete my own dreams, but I thought I would help you to complete yours. I was wrong, I was helpless and even today I am helpless. Jiya says No I am doing this with my own will. Dadi says all that time people have been calling you dabboo. But your not a dabboo, you are giving up everything for the sake of others. Its not you who is the dabboo, but we all are, the people who forced you to give up your dreams. Both cry and hug each other.

Then Mahesh calls for dadi and she leaves

Mahes and Naresh + family are sitting together. Mahesh asks Naresh to sing a song. Naresh starts: "Pal Pal dil ke paas…tum rahti ho"…

Jiya prays to Holika maa to give her strength so that she will not let go off her decision and she prays that she will never do anything to make her papa said. Just when she wants to go back to the group, she recongizes someone behind the trees!! It is Bharat Bhayya! Her brother!! New Entry??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the updates!!!!!!!!! 😛