March 20th Update *prem in trouble*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends...

Heres the Update for March 20...

Prem gives money to malikhan the union leader..and tells him that tommrrow is holi and factory work should start tommorrow he says ok and leaves... suman comes and tells prem that what were u doing here so late... prem thinks that everything is over and hess caught red handed... suman asks and thats the union leader right what was he doing with u... prem thinks she is asking me that means she din hear anything... he makes up a story that malikhan was planning to hurt priya...when he came all his companions ran off but he caught malikhan and warned him of giving him in police...so he promised to not do anything again...and as it was his first mistake i let him go.... suman is supicious...prem says lets go priya will be waiting right ?..he starts going....

suman is sitting near the stairs alone and remembers how prem earlier also signalled mali khan... she thinks..that the story prem told was baseless...and the way he hinted malikhan...i somehow feel hes not upto something gud....but i cant tell this to priya..but yes..daima i can tell this to her i have to tell this to her... she goes and wakes up daima and tells her that i want to tell u something very important now... she tells daima that i think you were right even i think premis upto something wrong... in the morning i saw prem secretly hinting malikhan that union leader and now i saw him talking to malikhan behind the guest house i think hes upto something wrong...which will harm rani sa and priya... daima thinks i knew it... hes come with some motive in priya's life but what i dunno....and till we dont find that out we cant do anything against him... but you dont worry we wont allow him to suceed in his motive... suman smiles daima says now u dont worry and sleep off..she goes and daima is atnding lil worried...

in the morning priya and sumi are having breakfast bholasir comes with few bags ...daima whos serving breakfast asks bhola sir why did he shop so much this morning bhola sir says that today is holi dehen... she remembers ..bhola says why dont u wait here its celebrated on grand scale here.... she says i wish but we have to go.... coz..otherwise rani sa will not forgive us.... u please go and check where the driver is... he still isnt seen... bhola sir says i will just get back to that case soon.... everyone smiles... and priya askss daima... what is this holi dahen...daima says holi dehen is not a thing its a beutiful festival...which is celebrated she tells the story of origin of this festival.... and priya is exited....

sumi tells her that after holika...we play with colouors priya asks daima if they can stay she says no ways if they do... rani sa will get very annoyed... in the meanwhile phone rings and raja sa says that tc of rajkumari and donot head off from sundernagar as the bridge connecting routes is brokenn... prem comes in...and informs priya that all routes connecting sundernagar is closed... daima says yea and so raja sa has told us to stay back till the roads are open... priya says wow... if ever i had wished for something else... that would also be granted.... sumi says just wish u stay few more days... prem thinks if ever she does i will will have to bear this musibat with me for few more days...

priya asks prem if hes not happy... he says very priya says u have to take me to that plot of our dream house then u will take us to tour here... and then weill enjoy holika dahen together...prem says he is busy... she asks arjun and insists arjun is sad and resists but when prem also joins priya he agrees.... prem thinks that i have no intrest in ur dream house... but only mukti mahal which i will snatch from rani sa...

priya thinks if she was a angel she would fly off to her dream house sumi says gather ur wings and settle down in the car we have to go... arjun is just going towards the car when he is hit by a stone... its a letter threatning them all to go back... he keeps the letter with him and they all head off ...

outside some workplace prem gives malikhan that briefcase of money... and thinks after this rani sa's mukti mahal will be in my hands and gets reassured from malikhan that work should start tommorrow...

the man who throws the stone and letter at arjun meets malikhan and says what are u upto.. malikhan says have u done what u were told he says yes... malikhan says i am playing games with this manager ... what he hass given me i will showcase in front of workers and create a scene ... they themselves hit and kickout this manager and then we can contoinue eating thier share of salaries..and keep that factory closed so that we can sell those machines... arjun overhears this and thinks why does prem always route for shortcuts he will never learn from mistakes...

in a meeting all of them prem priya sumi daima and arjun are standing along with workers... malikhan starts saying that this is the new manager he is so great... he called us we sppoke we agreed on terms... and then he gave me this bag of parasad he asks prem for asuurance prem assures and says yes... i did... malikhan says after that when i checked the bag i was shocked... i was ashamed of this manager he gave me black money to cheat on u and convince u to work prem is shocked to wits and priya tells him to do something... workers say if this is true weill not leave u alive... prem is shocked ....

episode ends

precap: arjun eposes malikhan and saves prem..proving him right

episode rating :7/10 episode....with colourful oufits of junior artists and amazing performances by ayushman ali and neha the dull dry episode which it cud be otherwise... was quite colourful and enjoyable... it seems like holi will be the end to prem's intentions... but offcourse its to wait and wach if it does...though theres a possibility of sumi whos now lil against prem to again take favour of him after arjun proving him right.... next week awaits some more suspense and more colours of holi...

thats all from me...

wishing you all a Happy holi...

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters