19th March update*piya staying overnight*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the update for March 19th..

Priya gets tensed when rani sa asks her about whos on the phone..daima takes the phone and tells rani sa that noone is there and that it was her illusion suman goes to arjun and handles him... rani sa scolds daima that its so long that they have started why havent they reached till now... daima says rajkumari is suddenly not feeling well..and the car is also spoiled thats why...rani sa says if its like that then why are sounding doubtfull daima says nothing just that rajkumari fell sick so thats why... rani sa says why dint u call me... daima says that i was about to but u called.... rani sa i was thinking that rajkumari isnt feeling well... so i thought if we cud stay back.... rani sa. says u call me at 4 then i will think about it right now u reach sundernagar and get to the guest house... she disconnects... priya says that i was so scared... anyways what did rani sa say about staying back... daima says i will explian allthat later first call arjun we should get to sundernagar asap....

in factory union leader says he will start work but only when thier demands are met.... and they all leave prem sits down alll fed up and bhola sir says what happen manager babu... they hear a car noise and bhola sir says i think someone from mukti mahal has comes to see you may be rani sa... prem goes behind the door to hide his face in files bhola shows one file and says take this... priya comes in and hugs prem arjun is disheartened suman looks on... prem says what a surprise priya says how was that he says sweet very sweet... she says i was getting mad without u..arjun looks down... and she keeps hugging prem... prem gets suspicious and thinks what is priya doing with arjun...is it daima's new consipiracy...or what... priya says i am feeling so gud now... daima looks worried...and suman asks her if everything is alright and that shes worried since the moment she spoke to rani sa...prem says priya u might be tired why dont u all go...come i will leave you daima says no no prem u might be busy na... weill go with bhola... bhola says yea... manager babu has no time to hide his face..prem stares..bhola says i mean lift his face also.. daima and suman giggle... bhola sir says i will lead you to mukti mahal's guest house... prem stares at him... and bhola says..yes... the guest house exclusively built for relations in mukti mahal who visit sundernagar... prem gives a sarcastic smile daima says arjun you also come prem says... no no u all go we met after so long we have to talk right arjun arjun says yea.. hes right.. i will join you later....prem thinks ab aaya na unt pahad ke niche now arjun karega kaam aur main aram...

daima is relieved after reaching guest house she holds hands and thanks god and says to herself if rani sa had known that we were with arjun and that rajkumari ate in dhabba she would had killed us... rajkumari acts like rani sa... she scolds daima...and says appse toh hum baad mein baat karte hai... pehle hum... rajkumari ki khabbar lete hai.. she scolds suman and suman acts like rajkumari... she says rajkumari ne ek dhabbe mein khana khaya ... apko humari izzat ka khayal hai ki nahin... daima interupts she says rajkumari was very hungry so we stopped there... priya says aapko rajkumari ki bhuk zyada important hai ya humari izzat... aapko toh hum baadme dekhte hai.. aap batayiye rajkumari aapke lieye humari izzat zyada important hai ya aapki jaan.. sumi says sorry rani sa... voh... priya says... agar aap humse itna hi darti hai ki aapko pasina aa raha hai.. toh aap yeh sab kyun karti hai... apko dant te dant te humara gala bhi sukh gaya hai ab... daima says bhola... jaun rajkumari ke liye pani le aao... bhola brings water..and gets confused... daima asks him what hes doing he says daima bhola sir is confused whom to give water that rajkumari aur this rajkumari..i mean the rajkumari whos throat is dry or rajkumari whos sweating they all burst out laughing...and gate is closed....

arjun and prem reach guest house... and prem tells arjun not to let priya know hes here for his help... arjun says dont worry prem says now i know the real cost and importance of true frendship thanks arjun arjun says its ok prem...they go in...

all are having dinner when bhola comes and brings a message.. prem gets tensed... and bhola says maager babu dont get tensed this message is for daima... rani sa is very angry and she told u to call immediately.... rani sa is thinking that god knows whats happening if in 5 mins noone calls i will beoff to sundernagar... phone rings...and rani sa scolds daima she somehhow later says that i am giving u permission to stay there but morning itself u have to be here....and now no more exuses... rajukumari is very happy and so is sumi...

suddenly a voice is heard threatning one... everyone comes out.. its union leader malikhan singh... he threatens prem to not start work till his demands are met... arjun steps forward but prem doesnt let him he goes forward...and says this factory is not of ur papaji this is of rani sanyukta devi.... u will have to start work tommorrow itself... he hints him that he will give him money but for now he should leave malikhan understands and leaves... arjun and priya appreciate prem... sumi and daima just look on...

in the night... prem comes out of guest house... and says am i late maliikhan says for what u r here i can wait for ages... what late and what early...he gives him money and says... malikhan says wow sir what plan... u seem very clever... it will be nice working with u .. prem says i believe in sharing and eating... so be with me if u want to enjoy life... he says sure... prem says the work should start tommorrow on holi he says sure sir... he leaves... someone comes towards prem and when he turns hes shocked...

episode ends...

thats all from me...

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail