anitamanns thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

someone wrote in an earlier post that Manas broke his friendship with Simran beacuse he realized she was the cause of the breakdown of his and Urmila's relationship and also abhi and kiran.

I wonder if the writers delve into the psyche of the characters to make these decisions in the storyline... expediency is normally the reason or advancement of the story in some direction.. abhi's visit to the visit seems to have conincided with his personal honeymoon..they normally tape a few weeks ahead and he must have left around that time taping episodes to cover his short exit

Earlier Post:

I was thinking why Manas would let the friendship between him and Simran get so out of hand and this is the thought that came to mind. Could it be that as Manas knows Simran was a major reason behind him and Urmila breaking up, and also that Simran was the reason for Kiran's insecurity, he didn't want her to be the reason for any possible future conflict between him and Riya Sen, so after warning Simran to get out of Abhi's life, he made sure she is no longer a part of his life. It was possible the only way he could control the matter, otherwise Simran may start to show herself as being superior to Riya - although Riya is a tough cookie so that may have been harder than anticpiated.

Would like to know what anybody else thinks about this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Challenger thumbnail

Initially I use to enjoy this one..but now it sucks ..Simran does not deserve happiness in her life .. She should get along with her life verses controlling everybody..

I am not sure why writer and director are so pessimistic

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's a bit strong to say that Simran does not deserve happiness in her life...........everyone does deserve happiness.........😳